Can anyone recommend a Limo company in the GTA for my wedding?

So I have been looking around for limo company's for my wedding, and I had found one and was about ready to book, then he sends me the contract to be signed etc and the price was $25 more than he had told us. So I email him and tell him about my discrepency. He replies with no that was the price. I reply to him once more convinced that he had given us a different quote and that $25 is not a whole lot to me in the scheme of things but that I was convinced he had told us another price.

So he replies as follows.

Alex,

$25.00 dollar is not a big deal for me too. I was giving you guys red carpet without the charge too. But anyway it is good we find out now because now I am not even sure if you even tip my driver.
I am absolutely fine if you guys go-ahead with someone else.

Thank you.

So basically this reply was insulting and like being slapped in the face. I have very choice words I would like to send him but I am choosing not to, but now I will definately not give him my business, if he had replied with sorry about any mix ups there may have been a misunderstanding, this price "x" is what I can do for all that you have requested etc, then I probably would have just paid the extra $25 cuz I was happy with them to that point and thought I was getting a good deal.

Now I am back looking for companies and limos for my wedding. Can anyone on here suggest or have a hook up for limos in the GTA, if so please let me know as that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone else plans on needing a limo in the near future and want to know the name of this company that acted like this, pm me and I have no problem in doing so.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• I cannot even remember the limo guy from my wedding, except to say that he was GREAT. Doubt he is still working 17 years later, though . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    I cannot even remember the limo guy from my wedding, except to say that he was GREAT. Doubt he is still working 17 years later, though . . .
    Mine either, 41 years later... :(
  • We rented a Lincoln Town Car and the husband of one of the bridesmaids chauffered for us.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Mine either, 41 years later... :(

pretty sure the horse is dead by now. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    pretty sure the horse is dead by now. :D

And the stagecoach is in some museum somewhere.
  • And.... umm... damnit, I got nothing.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    And the stagecoach is in some museum somewhere.

Naw, that was pre wheels..
  • Whew!!! Got a like from comp instead of the hammer.gif. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Whew!!! Got a like from comp instead of the banhammer. :D

Was reeeeaaaaalllllll close... :)

asshole...
  • Has to be close . . . I hear your vision sucks.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Has to be close . . . I hear your vision sucks.

Wish there was a 1hr ban, I'd do it too...:p
  • He replies with no that was the price.

I reply to him once more

if he had replied with sorry about any mix ups there may have been a misunderstanding, this price "x" is what I can do for all that you have requested etc, then I probably would have just paid the extra $25 cuz I was happy with them to that point and thought I was getting a good deal.

Sounds to me like he had done that once already, you could have replied ok, sorry about the mix up, instead you persisted and lost. Instead you blame him for not wanting to waste his time anymore over $25. lol.
  • these old jokes and getting, well.... , you know.
  • I don't know. What do you mean? Sorry, my memory ain't so good.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    these old jokes and getting, well.... , you know.

Of course WE know . . . but at his age, it's like a fresh gag every time.
  • I pm'd you.