This is what you do when you are up 14k so far this month

too lazy to go play live, $5 superturbos (the crack of poker) ftw:

Untitled-21.jpg

Comments

• Untitled-23.jpg

#runslikewetts
  • peaked at +20bi, now at +15bi...#rungoodover
  • i've actually been playing a decent amount of the hyper turbo sngs on stars lately. been doing pretty well in them so far and they are quite fun.
  • Now up like 8bi after playing over 100 of these last night...stupid variance
  • #bonkingonlineitsnotriggedyoushouldkeepgrindingalongonmergebecauseyouarebeastingsortof
  • costanza wrote: »
    #bonkingonlineitsnotriggedyoushouldkeepgrindingalongonmergebecauseyouarebeastingsortof

nah just killing time last night...I'll take live cash games any day
  • After some runbad I have managed to rungood and have turned $85 into $214 playing the 5s and 10s over a couple of nights. I used to kill time playing the supers on FTilt once in a while and the play in these seems much worse.

#killingtimebonkingabit
  • BR 85 ---> 257 #goodtimes
  • #keepbonkingyo
  • Untitled-25.jpg

think I'm addicted to this chit...still can't beat the $5s...BR ----> $330, not sure that I have any goal with this but it'll be a fun way to kill time during my nights in hotels on the way to Cali
  • fu $5 games, I will get even eventually...must be the Lethbridge air:

Untitled-26.jpg
  • aha!...now I can rest ---> BR $370

Untitled-27.jpg
  • it's very off-putting to see gta playing so much online. hell must be getting colder as we speak.
  • I was told that when hell freezes over my leafs will win the cup.........
  • reibs wrote: »
    I was told that when hell freezes over my leafs will win the cup.........

What u talking about? Aren't they still in first place? I haven't been paying attention since November.
  • What u talking about? Aren't they still in first place? I haven't been paying attention since November.

Racing montreal to first overall!
    Racing montreal to first overall!

Damned right! Gotta get the early tee time!
  • trigs wrote: »
    it's very off-putting to see gta playing so much online. hell must be getting colder as we speak.

Just bored and stuck in a hotel in Lethbridge until Friday...can't wait to get to Cali and start playing live again...rungood died, runbad alive and well, BR ----> 250

going to try some build your own pancakes rungood at Denny's
    I was told that when hell freezes over my leafs will win the cup.........

Who'd a thunk that the Ballard years would one day be referred to as the good ole days?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Who'd a thunk that the Ballard years would one day be referred to as the good ole days?

Curse of the Ballard? I'm still just trying to figure out who -our- Bambino is.
  • literation wrote: »
    Curse of the Ballard? I'm still just trying to figure out who -our- Bambino is.

Lanny McDonald? He eventually got a Cup.

Or Sittler. He was forced out and left under a dark cloud.

Take your pick.
  • in a rut:

Untitled-30.png