Late Reg Poker Maximus BAP

Just playing one event $60 6max.

I late regd and am up to 8k from 5k start 5min ago, sitting 200/546...will BAP 50%, 10% = $6...will close this quickly since I am already playing

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote: »
    Just playing one event $60 6max.

I late regd and am up to 8k from 5k start 5min ago, sitting 200/546...will BAP 50%, 10% = $6...will close this quickly since I am already playing

10% please. On account as it were.
  • $6 if you'll take EMT
  • I'll take the rest.......just busto'd my 9k stack with an airball river shove
  • Thanks, closed, will figure it out after.
  • Doubled to 12k AK>A5 sooted
  • Holy crap. Go away for a while to do some real work....

BAP Ninja skills need upgrading :D
  • Off work til March 30 + can't leave the house due to no front tooth until Thurs = boredom degen.

Also, can you ship $215 to Reibs on Stars?

Ima ship all my funds owing tomorrow to everyone via EMT.
  • If Hobbes is doing your BAP banking should i just I EMT him for this BAP? (have him set up from earlier)

Or PM yours, sure I'll be buying some off you again at later date anyway
  • Meh, 151/156 at break...need quick double...96 pay, 1kish runners
  • j9>a3 for 15bb stack...needs one more...so very card dead
  • glglglgl
  • out a2<aq steal from button 130/1009, couldn't get a stack all game...jon do you have a carbon or stars account? I can PM EMT info if you need it.

T8 $18 and Mole $6 I will take this off the totals I owe you.

Thanks.
  • No dough on Stars, PM me info and I'll ship the $10 min EMT right now. jontm is my stars if you want to send difference or just keep it for next >$40 BAP

Or credit $6 to T8 and i'll just send to him as I have EMT in progress he hasn't accepted yet so I'll redo
  • jontm wrote: »
    No dough on Stars, PM me info and I'll ship the $10 min EMT right now. jontm is my stars if you want to send difference or just keep it for next >$40 BAP

Ok, just remember that I owe you the $4.
    Ok, just remember that I owe you the $4.

Ty for info...shipped. Should arrive shortly. Pretty damn close, look forward to next one.
    Off work til March 30 + can't leave the house due to no front tooth until Thurs = boredom degen.

Also, can you ship $215 to Reibs on Stars?

Ima ship all my funds owing tomorrow to everyone via EMT.

Shipped to Reibs