Full Tilt - Bitar Apologizes

Well it was coming up asterisks when I tried to paste the URL. So here:

Let me google that for you

Comments

• says exactly nothing other than a weak attempt to deflect...
  • Lame ass excuse too if you ask me, but at least he apologized. I just hope he makes good to the players now. He may not have admitted to be the most corrupt individual in the scheme, but he has to put his $$ where his mouth is now and get these players paid...IN FULL!
  • compuease wrote: »
    says exactly nothing other than a weak attempt to deflect...

why is the site censored on here?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    why is the site censored on here?

Gotta ask the big boss. Don't think it's something Compu/myself can changed/edit.
  • Been that way long before Scoops...maybe even back as far as Sloth days
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Gotta ask the big boss. Don't think it's something Compu/myself can changed/edit.

Philli, why is that site censored on here?

lmao

Ummm, how did you know I am part owner on here?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Ummm, how did you know I am part owner on here?

wtf, splain...
  • compuease wrote: »
    wtf, splain...

lol u just got levelled :arghh:
  • LOL, I thought you for sure would have got it, geeesh come on guys stop taking everything seriously and relax.

That being said their is stuff I do for this forum that is not noticeable or whatever like bring traffic here and bring new members here, refreshing poker chat etc etc. which is kinda why I am trying to avoid all the crap that goes on.

This came up at a good time actually as unfortunately I have life changing things happening and going to be quite busy over the next few months, also I am dealing with a infection in the hip the last week or so which has been very painful so I am trying to reduce stress however I can.

I need to focus on playing poker for more personal reasons than anything so therefore I have to step away or reduce my presence here.

So hopefully Darbday and others can keep up the poker chat, you guys still have Mark for the vocal part LOL.

I will still kick in on poker chat here and there and help scoops out and still contribute in some way so comp and westside can still get paid.;)

Maybe because that "site" drives traffic by getting an interview with Bitar but asks nothing? Shit how am I supposed to know why it's censored

philliivey wrote: »
    I will still kick in on poker chat here and there and help scoops out and still contribute in some way so comp and westside can still get paid.;)

The last time I got paid was when I was still underaged...
  • westside8 wrote: »
    The last time I got paid was when I was still underaged...

me too..;)

I was all "lmfao".

philliivey wrote: »
    LOL, I thought you for sure would have got it, geeesh come on guys stop taking everything seriously and relax.

That being said their is stuff I do for this forum that is not noticeable or whatever like bring traffic here and bring new members here, refreshing poker chat etc etc. which is kinda why I am trying to avoid all the crap that goes on.

This came up at a good time actually as unfortunately I have life changing things happening and going to be quite busy over the next few months, also I am dealing with a infection in the hip the last week or so which has been very painful so I am trying to reduce stress however I can.

I need to focus on playing poker for more personal reasons than anything so therefore I have to step away or reduce my presence here.

So hopefully Darbday and others can keep up the poker chat, you guys still have Mark for the vocal part LOL.

Then I was all like, "4realz"?

Dude you have life changing experiences like I have Tim Horton XL's with cream. (I am 2/26 on roll up the rims so I'm looking around for another coffee contest that is beatable)

And I'm still trying to figure out how much coffee is in those things.

EDIT: Sorry for threadjack.

And response to Bitar, "hey no problemo......douche".
  • (I am 2/26 on roll up the rims so I'm looking around for another coffee contest that is beatable)

Man you run bad..... oh and don't worry about the threadjack, seems to be the norm around here.. :)
  • tumblr_l4m6hoxDf91qb24zjo1_400.jpg

yeah, I know..so is the clownshoes that made that pic and incorrectly spelled argument...but it was pretty funny.