The Big $33 20k Guaranteed Bap

So another day off work, planning on grinding out several tournaments today, seeing if anyone wants some of this tournament for today?

Selling 15%, only selling 5% blocks and one per person with markup @ 1.25.

5% $2.06

Please let me know if your interested.

The Big $33

Hobbes 5% Paid

The Big $16.50

Hobbes 5% Paid

Comments

• Possibly also sell some of my Big $16.50 that I am playing in right now and in good shape again. Depends if theres interest, if I added this game, it would HAVE to be bought with the big $33 above. If there is interest and in the next while I will add this one in too. If not then it will stay to just the Big $33.

Okay going to sell 10% of the Big $16.50 at same mark up and 5% blocks only. Must take the $33 too in order to get this one since I am near the cash.

$3.09 for both 5%
  • I'll take 5% on the Big 33$. I'm at work right now, and pokerstars is blocked here. I can send the money after work which is at 3-3:30pm. Is this ok?
  • 5% in each
  • well the game would be pretty deep by that point.

I would prefer to have people pay before either I cash or get knocked out in which case possibly never pay. Dont think EMT makes much sense since it is almost as much to do an EMT as it is the cost of the BAP.
  • You want both or just the $33?
    Hobbes wrote: »
    5%
  • You want both or just the $33?

Both which is $3.09
  • correct and wow, heart break.... 10 10 vs JJ still in though.
  • O.K. Thanks anyways. Good luck
  • Sorry, hopefully the sunday million will come through for us though. Thank you for the support though.
  • Okay, in the money in the Big $16.50 and still kicking around in the Big $33. Get at least some of your money back Hobbes, lol.... Still waiting for that real deep run to final table.
  • Next stop Final Table :)
  • lol @ the 5x open
  • lol.... anddd working my way back on each!
  • 1k down from my starting stack after first hand peeling over 1010 vs JJ and down to under 500 chips. Allll the way back now.
  • Good luck the rest of the way. Time to get ready for work.
  • Good luck to us sir, and take care, will ttyl.
  • KABOOM, right back in this thing!
  • The Big $16.50 finished 109th of 1815 for a small cash of $38.11

Still playing The Big $33
  • 99 vs AK =(
  • Well that was over pretty fast, sitting with decent stack, in the SB button with small stack shoves, I call with AQs and he shows AA, okay fine. 2 hands laters, mid position raises, late position with KK re-raise all in, BB calls so does raiser. flop ragJJ, both have AJ to split pot and criple me, 2 hands later, mid position raises I shove with AQo and raiser peels over AA and that ended that lol.......