**Season 1 Game 5 Sun. March 18th 2pm, Brampton. $40 Rebuy**

This will be game 5 of the season. Sunday March 18th @ 2pm.

Tournament is located in brampton, closest streets are bramalea and queen.

The season will consist of 10 regular games, with a final tournament of champions at the end with a progressive prize pot accumulated over the season.

The format of the regular season league games are as follows:
Game: NLHE
Starting Stack: $5,000 in tournament chips
Buy In: $40
Rebuys: Max 2 within the first 3 blind levels
Add On: 1 add on of $20 for $3,000 in tournament chips, done at the end of the first 3 blind levels.
Blind Levels: 20 minutes
Payout: 65/35 up to 9 players, 50/30/20 9 to 17 players, 45/25/20/10 up to 25 players.

There will be 10% of each prize pool that will be taken and put towards the progressive pot for the tournament of champions. In order to qualify for the final tournament of champions you must have played in a minimum of 5 regular season tournaments. For the eligible players for the final tournament of champions, there will be a $5 increase in buy in for every game missed of regular season to a max of $25. Therefore your new buy in is $40 (regular) plus $25 in missed games for a total entry fee of $65 MAX.

There will also be a points system in effect that will determine extra starting chips given to the starting stack at the tournament of champions.
10 points for each tournament played in
100 points for a win
80 for 2nd
60 for 3rd
40 for 4th
For every 20 points earned you will get one $25 tournament chip added to your final tournament stack!
1-8 players 100 pts for 1st, 80pts for 2nd and 10 points for every player there
9-17 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 points for 3rd and 10 pts for every player there.
17-25 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 pts for 3rd, 40 pts for 4th and 10 pts for every player there.

Once people bust from this tournament, if enough people still want to play some more cash game, the table will be opened and can play until I can no longer riffle another chip.

Please contact for details.

T.O.C. Progressive pot now up to $300.

Comments

• Game has been changed to Sunday March 18th now at 2pm. Sign up now if interested.

Alex
    Anita
    Don
    Frank
    Peter K
    Str82Ace
    Jbird
    Ryan S (T)
    Danny H (T)
    Robert F
    Shifty
    Altruist
    John S
    Stillbreakingbad
  • I might possibly make this one. Will confirm later in the week.
  • In, address please?
  • pm sent. and added
  • can't make it this week no ride
  • (T) please, but should be good to go.
  • No problem Teddy, if anything changes just let me know. Milo I will add to the list.
  • Added to the list. Just let me know when you can.
  • sign me up, thanks
  • altruist, added and will send pm with details in a moment.
  • Remove the (t) pls.

K
  • I cannot walk, atm . . . I am out. Will advise a.m. tomorrow if the pills work. FML
  • Milo wrote: »
    I cannot walk, atm . . . I am out. Will advise a.m. tomorrow if the pills work. FML

There are sober up pills?
  • I have had one beer this weekend . . . Nope, mobility is an issue. I am out, regardless, as I am now taking my Dad to a Funeral Home for a visitation. If any Bramalea residents remember the Bramalea Fruit Market, before they sold out several years ago, I grew up with one of the co-founders kids. Well, said co-founder passed on this week, so we are off to pay respects.
  • Sorry to hear Milo, and yes I know exactly which fruit market you are talking about. My condolences to the family.
  • Another good day of poker. Thanks again for hosting Alex.