Anyone ever have "Centre Ice"

Picked it up to watch everything till April 7th for $75 no poker for me LOL.(Would be a nice treat if the Flames actually squeak in) anyways never realized, all you get is the actual games, nothing more...no pre-game, no after game.....said "were going to the after game interview with Iginla" then, no 3 stars, just right to guide....wow slightly rough LOL.

More wondering if anyone else ever payed for it, course not leaf fans as its ON TV

Comments

• I had it last year, and thank god i dont have it this year, saves me some money after lighting on fire with my subscription :arghh:

its pointless, and ends at the playoffs because every game is on TV anyways.. so u only got a month left

pro tip: cancel center ice immed. and spring for the adult channels ^-^
  • Im not paying full price for it, only grabbed it last week, watched 3 non-televised flame games already and watched Columbus win last night, the leafs are not worth my time or entertaining, only Don Cherry and I tuned in for that.
  • I just find live streams and watch the games on my laptop since I'm grinding most nights.
  • Appletv ftw
  • Hook your computer up to your tv and stream every game online for free. In most cases it is the same feed as centre ice. I'll pm you the details if you need them.
  • I would BUT, we dont all have cable internet, and i dont in the sticks....streaming is a bit much bandwidth for me
  • I hear you about the bandwidth. I have a Bell unlimited account that I've had for 14 years. I pay an arm and a leg but I can stream and download as much as I want so I won't change it.
  • I live in the sticks steve, i get probably a half meg a second, thats connect, so more 50KPS, thats more of a stream of my guess would be maybe a frame a second, maybe one to two....thats not watching thats listening!
  • FYI, go to speedtest.net and click on "begin test". You will need at least 2Mbps download for decent streaming. FYI I get approx 15 on the Cogeco package I have.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I hear you about the bandwidth. I have a Bell unlimited account that I've had for 14 years. I pay an arm and a leg but I can stream and download as much as I want so I won't change it.

Just a small point believe I had that same account, hmm for maybe 12 years. When I moved was not going to be able to keep the grandfathered account. They asked if there was a family member or friend who would want it. Just something to keep in mind if you ever are going to cancel - and they don't make the offer.
  • literation wrote: »
    Just a small point believe I had that same account, hmm for maybe 12 years. When I moved was not going to be able to keep the grandfathered account. They asked if there was a family member or friend who would want it. Just something to keep in mind if you ever are going to cancel - and they don't make the offer.

I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.
  • I miss the old days where bandwidth wasnt something payed attention to, OH the good ol days....but right now I have a rocket hub, so wireless internet, so its not cable, all be not slow but then bandwidth to watch, I can online game although I dont do much now, and poker....meh good enough.
  • compuease wrote: »
    FYI, go to speedtest.net and click on "begin test". You will need at least 2Mbps download for decent streaming. FYI I get approx 15 on the Cogeco package I have.
    I'm getting 0.48 Mbps on Cogeco today. I keep losing in poker thanks to Cogeco, including a heads-up match. :rage: Anybody else having problems with Cogeco since Thursday?
    2373434462.png