"The Ivey Effect" Sng Edition!

Comments

• so...where are the graphs?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    so...where are the graphs?

Welcome back Sir!
  • So awful start to the day, thank god for reibs and wolfhound as I know they posted they went through bad runs in their threads so I am keeping that in mind trying to stay positive. Every hand so far today I have run into bigger hands or the blind squirrels ( Hi Hobbes!:p) hit the turn or river.

I am staying at the lower level trying to minimize losses until my run turns around.

This is just a example and I know standard but it was the last hand..

PokerStars Hand #76955714097: Tournament #530101747, $1.29+$0.21 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2012/03/10 10:47:00 ET
    Table '530101747 2' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
    Seat 1: ernie_bar12 (3006 in chips)
    Seat 2: Pacal1982 (2359 in chips)
    Seat 3: clubjaguar (4370 in chips)
    Seat 4: PHILLIIVEY1 (1275 in chips)
    Seat 7: Presenter28 (8921 in chips)
    PHILLIIVEY1: posts small blind 75
    Presenter28: posts big blind 150
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to PHILLIIVEY1 [Ah Ad]
    ernie_bar12: folds
    Pacal1982: folds
    clubjaguar: raises 150 to 300
    PHILLIIVEY1: raises 975 to 1275 and is all-in
    Presenter28: folds
    clubjaguar: calls 975
    *** FLOP *** [Qh 4h Ac]
    *** TURN *** [Qh 4h Ac] [Tc]
    *** RIVER *** [Qh 4h Ac Tc] [7d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    PHILLIIVEY1: shows [Ah Ad] (three of a kind, Aces)
    clubjaguar: shows [Js Kh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    clubjaguar collected 2700 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 2700 | Rake 0
    Board [Qh 4h Ac Tc 7d]
    Seat 1: ernie_bar12 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: Pacal1982 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: clubjaguar (button) showed [Js Kh] and won (2700) with a straight, Ten to Ace
    Seat 4: PHILLIIVEY1 (small blind) showed [Ah Ad] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
    Seat 7: Presenter28 (big blind) folded before Flop
  • philliivey wrote: »

PokerStars Hand #76955714097: Tournament #530101747, $1.29+$0.21 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2012/03/10 10:47:00 ET
    Table '530101747 2' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
    Seat 1: ernie_bar12 (3006 in chips)
    Seat 2: Pacal1982 (2359 in chips)
    Seat 3: clubjaguar (4370 in chips)
    Seat 4: PHILLIIVEY1 (1275 in chips)
    Seat 7: Presenter28 (8921 in chips)
    PHILLIIVEY1: posts small blind 75
    Presenter28: posts big blind 150
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to PHILLIIVEY1 [Ah Ad]
    ernie_bar12: folds
    Pacal1982: folds
    clubjaguar: raises 150 to 300
    PHILLIIVEY1: raises 975 to 1275 and is all-in
    Presenter28: folds
    clubjaguar: calls 975
    *** FLOP *** [Qh 4h Ac]
    *** TURN *** [Qh 4h Ac] [Tc]
    *** RIVER *** [Qh 4h Ac Tc] [7d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    PHILLIIVEY1: shows [Ah Ad] (three of a kind, Aces)
    clubjaguar: shows [<acronym title="JavaScript">Js</acronym> Kh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    clubjaguar collected 2700 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 2700 | Rake 0
    Board [Qh 4h Ac Tc 7d]
    Seat 1: ernie_bar12 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: Pacal1982 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: clubjaguar (button) showed [<acronym title="JavaScript">Js</acronym> Kh] and won (2700) with a straight, Ten to Ace
    Seat 4: PHILLIIVEY1 (small blind) showed [Ah Ad] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
    Seat 7: Presenter28 (big blind) folded before Flop

nice bonk right there!!!!!
    real graphs?

fyp :D
  • will settle for photoshopped graphs at this point
  • Please stop clogging up my thread with crap, the graph thing is old and stupid and why a certain person is still commenting on it even when it was proven he was part of the results is sad.

This thread is not about stats/graphs, I provided some stats in o.p. for those who like them.

This thread is suppose to be about the sng community on here and cheering for each other and talk a lil bit about strategy or helpful tips.
  • Win more races . . . lose less flips . . . that's about all I got. Without graphs it's hard top tailor advice to your specific needs, Philli . . .
  • Ummm graphs won't help and I am not looking for advice but thanks:confused2:
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Ummm graphs won't help and I am not looking for advice but thanks:confused2:

Rah rah rah . . . Go Philli go?
  • Why do you refuse to learn on here?
  • im_a_cheerleader-3673.gif
    Milo wrote: »
    Rah rah rah . . . Go Philli go?
  • funny_amazing_cool_cute_ugly-cheerleaders10200907221650263244.jpg

Don't encourage me.
  • Hold on, I got something to say ill be back :|

<^^>
  • funny_amazing_cool_cute_ugly-cheerleaders10200907221650263244.jpg

Don't encourage me.

I dated the 2nd from the left
  • darbday wrote: »
    Hold on, I got something to say ill be back :|

<^^>

holding_breath1.jpg
  • TheMill wrote: »
    I dated the 2nd from the left

Dude. :D
  • holding_breath1.jpg
    you need to watch it before i run you off this site :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Dude. :D

What can I say... Cheer camp is crazy times
    you need to watch it before i run you off this site :)

not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day.gif
  • holding_breath1.jpg
    listen you meathead fuck, you are a pussy piece of shit that preys on weaker people to make yourself feel better, i hope to FUCK you don't have children. do not fuck with me because I am not worth it. Just like Tyore you are a bully, and bullies are cowards, It would take one look from me irl for you to put your tail between your fucking legs and limp away like a lame dog.

you think you are 'cool' because you come in with like quips here and there not saying anything ever meaningful because your intelligence level is that of a child...good luck in life.
    Why do you refuse to learn on here?
    how long will you continue to ask this ironic question... ???
  • so not finished
    do not fuck with me because I am not worth it. .

This is the only even remotely relevant line in your pathetic post. The rest is simply you spanking your emotional monkey cause you like the sound of acting tough.

I have no problem with you really. You have made this a faaaaaar bigger deal than it possibly could be.

But hey, have fun with that. Everyone thinks they need a nemesis.
    listen you meathead fuck, you are a pussy piece of shit that preys on weaker people to make yourself feel better, i hope to FUCK you don't have children. do not fuck with me because I am not worth it. Just like Tyore you are a bully, and bullies are cowards, It would take one look from me irl for you to put your tail between your fucking legs and limp away like a lame dog.

you think you are 'cool' because you come in with like quips here and there not saying anything ever meaningful because your intelligence level is that of a child...good luck in life.

Well it's not stt talk lol but well said darb.

Wait mark is not a bully???
  • This truly is a level 5 pissing contest. So glad I am wearing my big yellow rain gear . . . would hate to get splashed in all the back and forth.
    how long will you continue to ask this ironic question... ???

LOL yup yup.

For the record I stayed up late watching sng videos this week and played games with a chunk of skin missing from my hip bleeding non stop.
    Where is your dedication for the game gta and any other doubter
  • Milo wrote: »
    This truly is a level 5 pissing contest. So glad I am wearing my big yellow rain gear . . . would hate to get splashed in all the back and forth.
    ya but do you teach your daughter not to bully people and then hang out with these fucks?

where do you think bullying comes from? the kids? it comes from people like you, indiffent to shit like this... knowing that kids learn from what their parents do...not what they tell their kids to do

you should sit down with her sir , because shit like this isn't right, and she need to understand that
  • This is the only even remotely relevant line in your pathetic post. The rest is simply you spanking your emotional monkey cause you like the sound of acting tough.

I have no problem with you really. You have made this a faaaaaar bigger deal than it possibly could be.

But hey, have fun with that. Everyone thinks they need a nemesis.
    no you have a big problem with me ....really big

and im not making it bigger than it is...just pointing out that my deduction skills from poker suggest your are a piece of shit, you live like a piece of shit, and your whole life was that way...its just a guess tho...
This discussion has been closed.