RC XI free agent thread

If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or PLO...

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Comments

• I need a team, Ohama please. Haven't played in one of these for a couple years.
  • I don't expect to be picked up (how's that for self confidence?) but having never played in a RC, I am submitting my name. Prefer PLO over Stud
  • Prefer stud, but I am also available. If worse comes to worse we got me, Jah and mudgutts.....
  • I'm looking to get in on some RC action again. I prefer Omaha but can play stud.
  • Don't know if Ryan is in or not, haven't heard from him. I will confirm if someone wants to commit to me.

Prophet22
  • I am gonna make one of these, one year..lol This Spring is way too busy for us over here.
  • what's RC?
  • Royal Cup
  • Vekked wrote: »
    what's RC?

dibs
  • Milo wrote: »
    Royal Cup

What's Royal Cup?
  • There is an entire sub-Forum on this site dedicated to the Royal Cup. Should not take long to read up. Suffice it to say, it is perhaps the preeminent poker competition of it's kind anywhere in the world*. Women swoon in the wake of the victors, and men are forever changed by the outcome of a single match, both for good and ill. It is a crucible unlike any other, and to emerge victorious is to cement yourself as a legend throughout the world of poker.**

THAT is the Royal Cup.

* Provided your world revolves around Milton, ON
    ** Please see above.
  • Less wordy definition:

poker heaven
  • KitWho? Looking for 0, all full now.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    KitWho? Looking for 3.

I'm available. Prefer PLO but can play Stud. I'm from Tavistock so I'll be coming through New Hamburg and Kitchener on the way there and I have a minivan for carpooling.

Jac

(I think I met you at Zithal's a few weeks ago.)
  • nm. I see you quoted wolffie there.
  • You are in. Can figure out rest via pm[

QUOTE=JacNoK;306585]I'm available. Prefer PLO but can play Stud. I'm from Tavistock so I'll be coming through New Hamburg and Kitchener on the way there and I have a minivan for carpooling.

Jac

(I think I met you at Zithal's a few weeks ago.)[/QUOTE]
  • KitWho? Looking for 1.
    Believe that PokerJAH has joined Kit Who?
  • HBK looking for 1 - who wants to bubble?

Mark
  • Bump for 10 days left... ish

Mark
  • My brother might be available if anyone still needs a member. He's better at NL hold'em than I am (which isn't saying much but he is quite good) and he is a decent Omaha and Stud player. I told him to check out the forum because he has been wanting to play in a Royal for years but he never used to be available on weekends. If he can make it he'll let me know and I can put him in touch with whomever.
  • I am offical a free agent . Ryan has not got back to me about what is happening with our team nor with Jeff to say we even have a team.

Prophet 22
  • I am offical a free agent . Ryan has not got back to me about what is happening with our team nor with Jeff to say we even have a team.

Prophet 22

I'm confused (no real surprise). Is tenseven going to have a team, will there be a replacement team or will this be a 7 team event?
  • I'm confused (no real surprise). Is tenseven going to have a team, will there be a replacement team or will this be a 7 team event?

Tenseven has been heard from in quite some time. Jeff is working on the 8th tem 9 if Ryan e ver gets back to someone.
  • 8th team if Ryan (tenseven) doesn't come through will not happen. Tammi could not get an additional team together at this late date. It's either Ryan or we go with only 7 teams. If any other team needs a last minute replacement, Brent should be the first choice for sure.
  • PM sent to Prophet. Get in touch Brent
  • Just got a call that my brother is flying in later today from down east, so I am out this weekend. Good luck everyone.

Prophet 22
  • Apparently Prophet is now available again if anyone has a last minute cancellation...