Bristol St. presents "Casual Friday" - Friday, March 9th, 7pm

Friday, March 9th, Bristol Street will be host to another "Casual Friday". For those that have never been, this is a night filled with low limit tournaments and cash games.

We'll kick the evening off with a $10 NLHE tournament to get everyone organized, then take it from there based on consensus.

Our options are usually..

- Another tournament, perhaps of the "Chaos Poker" variety.
- Low limit cash games, 0.05/0.10 Max 10, to .25/.25 Max 40. - Hold'em or Dealer's choice.
- Degenerate flop-a-ment betting.
- Beer.

Please RSVP in this thread so I have a rough idea on the number of tables and chairs I'll need to set out.

Thanks, and hope to see you there! We should be ready to re-start regular tournaments very soon!

Reserves:
1. Me.
2. Asylum
3. JacNok
4. JohnnieH
5. DrTyore
6. Beanie42
7. Kanga
8. waltsfriend
9. labeach2002
10. profisher
11. SpideyPaul
12. DrtyRoomie Patrick
13. SeekTheGrail
14. g2 (cash game - 10pm)
15. Wolfhound
17. Shtebs (8-9pm)
18. CHiPsAhoy
19. Istame Mark
20. RBrother (cash - 9pm)
21. 8Ball

Comments

• Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Jac
  • Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!

I am in!!!!
  • Please add Drtyore, Beanie and Kanga
  • chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!chaos!in
  • Me Please
  • What time is this trying to happen? I might need to try and get out there

Never mind I see the 7 pm in the title
  • Please add my buddy GreenShoes Mark
  • Updated.

Any very tempted to start with a fun $10 Chaos game. :)

For those interested, a version of the rules are found here, though I may give it a once over and shake things up.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f9/rules-chaos-holdem-please-comment-9785/
  • Put me down, i'd love to come!
  • Sign me up Rob. On my way. Cheers, Steve
  • [QUOTE=SeekTheGrail;303192]Sign me up Rob. On my way. Cheers, Steve[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you were a little early?
  • May I please join the cash game around 10pm?

/g2
  • Sign me up please.
  • Please put me down as a tentative in. I definitely want to make this (schedule permitting).
  • Yep just a bit early and found a surprised Zithal with a wtf greeting.

Johnny even tried to save me with a text message just before 7 all thou I of course missed that as well.

Sign me up for the 9th Rob. Cheers, Steve
  • Updated again. I did lol when Steve showed up. :)
  • I sadly have to cancel. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • DrtyRoomie Patrick and Istame Mark may be in

Mark
  • can you put me down for 9pm cash
  • G and I will start the cash game. Nice and friendly no raising and only top 5 hands...

LOL
  • Unfortunately I have to drop out for this. I was looking forward to getting back to Bristol Street.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Updated.

Any very tempted to start with a fun $10 Chaos game. :)

For those interested, a version of the rules are found here, though I may give it a once over and shake things up.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f9/rules-chaos-holdem-please-comment-9785/

Please tell me that we're starting with CHAOS!!!
  • If we start with chaos can I request a holdem sit and go after?
  • Wife working. Gotta bail. Sorry
  • I'm officially in but I won't be there in time for the first game at 7. I should be there sometime between 8 and 9.
  • My buddy Greenshoes just bailed.
  • List update with the recent people. We're going to be starting the evening off with 6-Max CHAOS Hold'em.

We'll start a cash game as the tables and players allows and I'll have seperate chips for the cash game and tournament, so that we can start a second, regular NLHE tournamnet after that for people that are interested.

The basement is ready! As a reminder, please enter through the back of the garage.

See everyone tonight!!
  • do you need more player?

thankyou sean
  • If it isn't too late, I would like to jump back in.