The Big $162 $75k Guaranteed BAP

Okay,

Offering a BAP on my $162 $75k guaranteed tournament.

Selling with no mark up to a max of 50%.

5% increments @ $8.10

10% @ $16.20

25% @ $40.50

Anyone interested? Starting to play now!

Comments

• Hobbes 8% transfer.
    Str82Ace 10% Paid.

2% DJGolfCan Reserved
  • 300 left, top 99 Pay!
  • 200 left, top 99 pay! sitting 79th..... anyone interested?
  • sitting 32nd of 166!
  • woot ... missed the nice double up
  • Raised in mid position with AJ, he re-raised me in SB very light and pot odds were big to call, so called, flopped J 3 6 I think, then he bets into me with a small stack, so I go over the top and he calls with 33 and there he goes!
  • If I get into the money, I will still allow a BAP however price will increase to 5 or 10% of the prize already guaranteed plus a small markup! Still accepting!
  • Raised in mid position with AJ, he re-raised me in SB very light and pot odds were big to call, so called, flopped J 3 6 I think, then he bets into me with a small stack, so I go over the top and he calls with 33 and there he goes!

doubt the flop had a 3 lol
  • 10% P* transfer now

oh and I'm railing you too
  • hahaha your right, my bad, it was low lol didnt even realize that one, sorry I just checked it was 2 J 8. lol nice catch!
  • good timing lol....... just before price goes up ahahaha
  • changing the 50% now to 20%
  • AJ must recieve transfer before into the cash!
  • transfer made...needs to clear P*...but it has been made
    just play the game and don't worry about my BAP contribution

Hello GoingGray,

We have transferred USD 16.20 from your account to 'Irunit4times' as per your request.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier

CLEARED!!
  • Hobbes, you want final 5%?
  • Recieved, thanks AJ.
  • just folded KK, so sad to see the A on the flop and too scared to re-raise the bigger stack pre flop for that very reason!
  • Just turn it into MORE!!! MUCH MORE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, you're under 20bb now, and only 9 away from bubble. You know what to do, just do it!!
  • Yah, pretty guaranteed to cash, can fold into the money and then let the poker begin! Tried to get a little value out of the KK without running into a monster re-raising and hitting the A like it appreaded on the flop. Can wait for a better spot to get more chips.
  • Yah, pretty guaranteed to cash, can fold into the money and then let the poker begin! Tried to get a little value out of the KK without running into a monster re-raising and hitting the A like it appreaded on the flop. Can wait for a better spot to get more chips.

Your game. Play it. Make us rich!!! GF
  • Hobbes, you want final 5%?

Sure
  • ship over before cash time and make you some more money, sorry 7% remaining, thats your call
  • $11.34 more to win :)
  • Hobbes? Transferred, almost into the money then price goes up!?
  • u seriously still selling action
  • Only for Hobbes who has final 7% reserved for moment, then I will sell the remaining percentage of the prize guaranteed plus mark up if he doesnt transfer!

xfer completed
    I can vouch for Hobbes. He's an asshole, but an honest one.
    eeetee2011 wrote: »
    u seriously still selling action

shhhhhhhh...don't tell him!!!
  • 5% recieved.... in the nick of time!
  • Only for Hobbes who has final 7% reserved for moment, then I will sell the remaining percentage of the prize guaranteed plus mark up if he doesnt transfer!

o ok i was gonna say but gl tid