Pokerjobs

Hi everyone.my name is Samy.And im here to present u with opportunity to play poker and get paid for it.If u r a regular live poker player,who plays cople times a week anyways y not get paid for it.We r payin 50$ an hour for you to go play poker(NLH).Like any other job u work/play in shifts,4 hours a shift,sometimes we have 3 hour shifts as well.We tell you where to go and how many hours to play.You play for your own money(keep the winnings of corse).This job is not for everyone so plz make sure u understand the terms.
If you are interested please contact me at my email or on the website.

Comments

• If'n youse english was just a biet beter, I mite jus take youse up on dat ofer!

But I absuletlie refus ta work fer som'un who dont knows da langage
  • NP at all STR82ACE.this add is only for those who are interested.By the way, didnt get the SE at the end of every YOU.Anyway thank you for your respond.
  • Will I be provided with TTC tokens? How about lunch monies?
  • We can provide ttc tokens,lunch u can have at the place u gona play.food is free
  • How is Comp not all over this? Are we waiting for it to get good?

Thread notification ON
  • jontm wrote: »
    How is Comp not all over this? Are we waiting for it to get good?

Thread notification ON

lol, hey, I'm applying! Only way I'll ever make money off poker..
  • Hmmm....what limits 1-3 I am in for sure
  • Does it require cashing cheques at Western Union and mailing the balance?
  • Moslty 5-5 games,sometimes 2-5.we can work out defferent deals.if u allready playin this games for your own money anyway,and even better ur good at it y not make couple hudred extra bucks?!Its all in toronto.very simple u play we pay:)
  • will play more for plo players
  • wheres the scam......

wait for it.... wait for it........
  • no scam. all transactions are cash only.
  • we pay u cash before the every game
  • Im interest vary in ur gaim. I play goot and cud use da xtra moniez. pleaz to send me by moniez so I can play
  • do u pay on ftp/cereus?
  • If u r interested leave a num so i can contact u
  • This one is not getting all that interesting.... :) Step it up guys or I'll hafta...... well you know..
  • I understand how this works. Basically these guys are looking for support players to go play in other games. In the underground community to keep the games alive you send players from your game to another clubs game on another night. That way both clubs are able to keep their games going with a mix of house players and people off the street. Its legitimate but to advertise out in the open like this is pretty bad because you may have the wrong eyes looking at these posts and begin to try to track you down.

Not to be a paranoid person or anything but any games I play underground are very well run and you need to vouch for the person. I wouldn't feel comfortable if you got random PMs from non regs on this board as it could be law enforcement looking to gain access to the network of clubs.

OP please just err on the side of caution by posting too much information about what you are doing.

With that being said rest assured its not a scam, providing OP is legit and has enough connections in the underground club scene to make sure he gets paid so you can get paid.

I have been to games where 7 out of 10 players have been support players (exactly like this) and the game is a grind and very nitty with people getting up for smoke breaks etc just to kill 3hrs so they can leave.
  • I'm interested in this job!

PM me!
  • My thinking was along the lines of what Blackmagicz just posted . . . i am wondering when some of our PLO players are going to get added to "watch lists" because some security flunkie is too stupid to figure out the difference.
  • if they can afford to pay you $50 an hour as a support player the rake most be horrific in that game. Sucks to be a player not getting the bonus (kind of just sucks in general though).
  • I'm willing to work as a prop. PM me if you're interested.