Internet pokr broke my laptop

Just one too many re-fuckin-donkulous bad beats for the day!

broke.jpg

Comments

• I ripped my old grey laptop in half last year. It was old anyways.
  • Damn that was some bad virus you got...

I sure hope that damage was not really self caused... If it was you need help. ;)
  • Not sure if you were serious that you did that due to a bad beat, but I did that (much worse actually) to a Sony Vaio back in the day when they went for $3500 with a mighty Pentium 2 processor...lol. Mine was stock market related and the laptop malfunctioning did actually cost me about $35-40 grand missing a trade. That laptop paid dearly....its guts were spewed everywhere, first it flew though the screen door, and then it was thoroughly smashed to bits on the cement patio :o To be honest it was quite therapeutic.
  • This one was my third one in a year, I also put a fist straight thru my 24" monitor one time, I have vowed that I will never tilt again and take it out on my laptops/computers/office walls
  • I thought I had temper issues . . .
  • costanza wrote: »
    This one was my third one in a year, I also put a fist straight thru my 24" monitor one time, I have vowed that I will never tilt again and take it out on my laptops/computers/office walls

I see your problem...

It's an emachine...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I see your problem...

It's an emachine...

after the first couple expensive laptops i had, I decided to treat laptops as disposable lol and cheaped out

my newest one is souped up to the tits and I will never break it. its a great computer and was pretty expensive, so i take good care of it
  • Why do you guys not use a desktop and use laptops?

I only use the laptop to go outside or something.

I have a massive database of tens of gigabytes of hand histories. So I need a lot of horsepower to play.
    I have a massive database of tens of gigabytes of hand histories.
    So I can take my "massive database of tens of gigabytes of hand histories"
    to the washroom and multi-table for hours! :-[

I have a massive database of tens of gigabytes of hand histories. So I need a lot of horsepower to play.

The laptop I currently use will be the last I purchase. Just cannot keep up with PT4. Plus now that I have a playbook, I can get most of my "on-the-go" type stuff done with that, and have no need for a laptop now. Furthermore I can now remotely access my desktop/laptop if need be through my PB.

I will likely be building a desktop later this year... Hate playing without a HUD, but its either that or play like 4 tables at a time and poke my eyeballs out due to lag.
  • You need one of those poker proof laptops. customsmile
  • That's a major bankroll buster!