The Brampton Double Header thread!

Okay,

So do to very high demand (3 people so far) I have decided to create a seperate posting for the double header Idea with myself and AJ.

Thank you again to all of those who came out last time to my place it was great having you and I am sure AJ would have the same to say.

So I don't know what AJ thinks about doing double headers every so often or at all, but I thought I would put a feeler out to see who would be interested in participating in the double header days with AJs tournament and my tournament and of course a cash game after.

I think this could be a fun thing to do every month or however often we can get it going but who would be into coming out to these?

I have a small list so far of:

Irunit4times
Shifty
AJ ?
Wetts ?

Just post your thoughts and ideas or if youd like to participate and I/We will see what can be done if the interest os there.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• I enjoyed that day, just not sure when I can do another one, unless its when I planned my deepstack in March.
  • I'd be interested in the second game at least, and maybe even the early game if it doesn't start too early, and of course the after-party cash game.
  • Will try to figure out the next game date and let you know. If your interested in the regular season games, this sunday at 2pm is the next of my season if you want to play, let me know.
  • Thanks for the invite, would love to join in, but I am very limited in when and how often I can play.

Essentially, Friday or Saturday nights - once or twice a month.
  • No problem, will keep you posted on next game like this then!