Options

Who stole the GPS

Just have a check of this interesting news, a camel ate the gps which is used to navigate the position in desert.
409402_223426231087307_189402924489638_417879_1105629818_n.jpg
The owner looks got his temper and worried about his gps. But I am kinda worry of this pity camel. What’s the hell when a camel ate a gps? It will get worse? My soft kitty ate my rubber band, and everytihng is ok afterwards. Hope the camel will be fine as my kitty.

Comments

• POTM material right here.
  • There are camels in Redwood City, CA?
  • Please tell us more about this camel, and your soft kitty. Is it also a warm kitty?
  • Does the kitty match the camel? Or the drapes?
  • POTM material right here.
    Sorry, at the risk of showing my ignorance, I don't know what is "POTM material". Would you please let me know that? Thank you~
    :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    There are camels in Redwood City, CA?

Well, this camel story happens in Middle East countries, exactly in Israel. Very interesting camel as well as its owner.
  • lol this thread
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Please tell us more about this camel, and your soft kitty. Is it also a warm kitty?

Well, I heard this camel story from my friend. I thought it's interesting, so I share it here. Both the camel and kitty are naughty. After all, they are fine finally.:)
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Does the kitty match the camel? Or the drapes?

That's just a coincidence I think:).
  • tell us a bit more about yourself belinda
  • [IMG][/img]Cat-eat-yarn.jpg[img][/IMG]

My sister's cat Murmur likes decorative crystall ball~ She always feels worry about that naughty cat! Murmur nearly ate the ball on curtain last month! I need some idea about avoiding cat eats nicknack!:confused2:
  • Looks cute... But I don't quite believe that ....
    Or the guy should do something before set the GPS onto his camel...
  • Kristy ITT
  • The camel owner can have a try to play poker with his camel, maybe this camel will find another delicious food ?
  • Eva wrote: »
    The camel owner can have a try to play poker with his camel, maybe this camel will find another delicious food ?

Of course it will eat all of the chips.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Kristy ITT

QFT by the way
  • Ashbringer wrote: »
    Of course it will eat all of the chips.

How do you know ???
    You ate it once ???
    :biggrin2:
  • I want to know , if we want set a GPS on camel , where we can put?
    Do you have any good idea?
  • costanza wrote: »
    QFT by the way

• The camel is so cute, ate the GPS? Is he fine after swallow the GPS? What happened then?
  • I think the camel is hungry. Hope he can digest the GPS.
  • this is getting insane
  • Intruder alert! Intruder alert!

I'll clean it up as soon as I get a little time today.... If I didn't know better I'ld think this was Fed's doing. :)

May take me a little while to sort through the real and the not so real though... Sheesh, this job doesn't pay enough.:D

Wonder why all the interest in our little forum from Redwood City, CA all of a sudden?
  • Ok, I think I got all of Steve's gf's.. :) However I have a feeling this may not be the end... I may have to hire an assistant, however at half my salary..
    Ok, I think I got all of Steve's gf's.. :) However I have a feeling this may not be the end... I may have to hire an assistant, however at half my salary..

Must be those cool shades he's wearing lately.
    Ok, I think I got all of Steve's gf's.. :) However I have a feeling this may not be the end... I may have to hire an assistant, however at half my salary..

...but you can't divide zero....ohhhhh.