**Season 1 Game 4. Sunday March 4th, 2pm Brampton $40 rebuy**

This will be game 4 of the season. Sunday March 4th @ 2pm.

Tournament is located in brampton, closest streets are bramalea and queen.

The season will consist of 10 regular games, with a final tournament of champions at the end with a progressive prize pot accumulated over the season.

The format of the regular season league games are as follows:
Game: NLHE
Starting Stack: $5,000 in tournament chips
Buy In: $40
Rebuys: Max 2 within the first 3 blind levels
Add On: 1 add on of $20 for $3,000 in tournament chips, done at the end of the first 3 blind levels.
Blind Levels: 20 minutes
Payout: 65/35 up to 9 players, 50/30/20 9 to 17 players, 45/25/20/10 up to 25 players.

There will be 10% of each prize pool that will be taken and put towards the progressive pot for the tournament of champions. In order to qualify for the final tournament of champions you must have played in a minimum of 5 regular season tournaments. For the eligible players for the final tournament of champions, there will be a $5 increase in buy in for every game missed of regular season to a max of $25. Therefore your new buy in is $40 (regular) plus $25 in missed games for a total entry fee of $65 MAX.

There will also be a points system in effect that will determine extra starting chips given to the starting stack at the tournament of champions.
10 points for each tournament played in
100 points for a win
80 for 2nd
60 for 3rd
40 for 4th
For every 20 points earned you will get one $25 tournament chip added to your final tournament stack!
1-8 players 100 pts for 1st, 80pts for 2nd and 10 points for every player there
9-17 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 points for 3rd and 10 pts for every player there.
17-25 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 pts for 3rd, 40 pts for 4th and 10 pts for every player there.

Once people bust from this tournament, if enough people still want to play some more cash game, the table will be opened and can play until I can no longer riffle another chip.

Please contact for details.

Comments

• Looks like there will be a good turn out for this game.

List looks like follows

Alex
    Anita
    Don
    Robert F
    Eric M
    Jason E
    Ryan S
    Darren
    Ryan P
    Frank L
    John
    Marco
    Daniel L
    Chris (T)
    Peter K
    Wetts
    Saf
    Salim
    Milo (T)
    DJGolfCan
    Ken L (T)
    Ken L +1 (T)
    Shifty
    Shifty +1 (T)
    TB17
  • See you there, I will pm you with my number and will give address and details through that. Or will you be there on thursday for AJs next game?
  • See you there, I will pm you with my number and will give address and details through that. Or will you be there on thursday for AJs next game?

Yea, Ill be there thurs.
  • Okay perfect, we will talk there and ill give you the details alright? See you then.
  • Looking to be a good turnout for this game, only one forum member in for sure right now, a couple more and we can make sure at least 2 full tables if not into a 3rd. If I can get all 3 full guaranteed then I will go get a 3rd new table and should be a fun day! Who else is in? Shifty, looking to defend?
  • Put me down with a (T)

Thanks
  • Ditto (T)
  • what does the (T) mean?
  • The (t) means tentative, they say they want to play but will confirm or not before the day! Would you like me to put you down on the list?
  • Bumpity Bump for interest!
  • I will defend. Damn half the field is (t). I feel like a douche confirming......
  • Lol, listed and trust me most will confirm or not by tomorrow!
  • Looking to be a good turnout on Sunday, anyone on here still looking to join in? Seats available and those listed, please try to firm up shortly because seats are filling and need to know how many more I need to try to fill.
  • Please remove the (T) - I will be there on Sunday.
  • Done and done, thank you sir, see you there! Still remember the address?
  • Put me down for (T) too, will confirm in the morning depending on what time I wake up :P
  • sorry, don't think I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow, but have fun everyone!
  • Have to bail, Runit . . . do not think I could walk that far today.
  • Out, got into a bunch of GSOP stuff today.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Gsop?

tis on bwin/betfair
  • German Series Of Poker?
  • Thanks to all for coming out and hopefully see the rest of you at the next one!
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Please remove the (T) - I will be there on Sunday.

hey man were you at the game yesterday? I think i remember your name from the 11r at 10 pm last night...I think I knocked u out in 16th or 15th...if u were there i was the new asian guy who DIDNT win lol...

also if it makes u feel better i bubbled the 11r ft lol
  • No he wasn't there yesterday, He wasnt able to make it last minute.
  • lol.... be more specific, there was the asian guy and then there was the NEW "Raise, 40 Hundred" asian guy LMAO.