Funny Hand

I was playing 6/12 at fallsview earlier this afternoon and I caught AA in BB. There were 2 callers already in and I bet it up, one player raises, and the other caller folds. I then reraise him and in turn he raises me again. We do this for about 5 or 6 bets and then he just says, "I'm doing this till I'm all in" I said I'd call and the dealer had to ask the floor manager about it, but she ruled we must just continue to bet and we could not just go all in. So 16 bets later he is all in with KK vs my AA and I flopped the set.

Needless to say everyone at the table found it pretty amusing along with the dealer and other spectators, he said thats the first hand he's seen play out like that :biggrin:

Comments

• I saw a similiar hand at Brantford 10-20 a couple of months ago, regarding the preflop action. Also raised for a total of 16 small bets pre flop ( everyone is thinking aa vs kk or aa vs aa). Bet and called on turn and river. First person turns over ak , caller turns over 10-10. Table is silent !!!
  • Don't forget you're playing in a fully regulated environment (every foot of surveillance tape is reviewed) not at home or in a club, betting structure rules have to be followed to the letter with no shortcuts for expediency. It seems strange to do have each player raise back and forth but that is the rule. In the long run it is better to have these rules in place and run a legit game, the alternative is scary.

Cheers,

Lee
  • LMAO, I wish I was at the table to witness that...