God damn you Stars!!!!

So it's 6 AM and I can't sleep so I play a freeroll.

anyways I have around 12k in chips.. and the entire site has gone screwey.. can't join any tables.. can't play...tournament is on break for 30 minutes.

Can anyone log in right now? I doubt it.

*Sniff*

Comments

• Yeah..widespread issue
  • pretty sad lol was really looking forward to grinding!. good news is they still have registration for 1pm tourneys on. So hope that means it will be fixed by then. Shit news is my favourite tourney $109r is listed as cancelled :(
  • pretty sad lol was really looking forward to grinding!. good news is they still have registration for 1pm tourneys on. So hope that means it will be fixed by then. Shit news is my favourite tourney $109r is listed as cancelled :(

Back up now.
  • Still no 109r though :( lol
  • Still no 109r though :( lol

They're trying to mess with your mojo man!
  • Hi guys,

As you're aware, we had widespread server issues this morning. Our apologies for the inonvenience. Many accounts have already been credited funds that were affected, but if you feel you were materially affected by these issues and haven't, or aren't sure if you received a refund, you can email support@pokerstars.com using the below template as a guide.

Subject heading: "REVIEW REFUND: T#_________, $X+Y, User ID"

Where "________" is the Tournament ID, "X+Y" is the buy-in of the tournament, and "USERID" is your PokerStars User ID.

For example, "REFUND: T#123456780, $20 + 2, KidJoker"

For multiple tournament refund re-review requests, please note additional tournaments in the text of your email. For example:

T#123456780, $20 + 2
    T#123456781, $10 + 1,
    T#123456782, $50 + 5
    etc.

If you do not know the Tournament ID, you will be able to find it in the PokerStars software using the playing audit feature. From the PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

'Requests -> Playing History Audit...'

Please note that your request to review these refunds may take a few days to be completed.

Sorry about this gentlemen, and let me know if you have any questions or if something's unclear here.

Dylan
  • Macke wrote: »
    So it's 6 AM and I can't sleep so I play a freeroll.

anyways I have around 12k in chips.. and the entire site has gone screwey.. can't join any tables.. can't play...tournament is on break for 30 minutes.

Can anyone log in right now? I doubt it.

*Sniff*

Were the blinds 1000/2000 at the time?
  • I was going to win the 109r today, and I couldn't play...I think I was materially affected. Could you please fund my account with the guaranteed first place amount?
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I was going to win the 109r today, and I couldn't play...I think I was materially affected. Could you please fund my account with the guaranteed first place amount?

silly dennis, they will know your lying when they see you dont have enough in your account to buy into the 109r :P
  • silly dennis, they will know your lying when they see you dont have enough in your account to buy into the 109r :P

sshh!! I could have deposited!
  • heeey....wait...did you just hurt my feeling?
  • hahaha I know you got thick skin, or I wouldnt make the joke, I mean I wouldnt want you to leave the forum over one comment like that :P
  • hahaha I know you got thick skin, or I wouldnt make the joke, I mean I wouldnt want you to leave the forum over one comment like that :P

HU4Rollz
    HU4Rollz

$5 Hu it is....GAME ON!
  • $5 Hu it is....GAME ON!

I thought I had the smallest bankroll. Wow.
  • $5 Hu it is....GAME ON!

I doubled that up sucker!!
    I doubled that up sucker!!

all in on red? or black?