ALLY
SHIFTY
EDUARDO
MR CHATTY
GARRYC
HORK42
STEVEKERR

Comments

• I'm tentative for this week, will be late getting home from a meeting and will know evening of if I can make it.

Can't let these guys get too far away from me in points... ;)
  • should be in, put me as tentative but more than likely will be there! Havnt missed a game yet!
  • ya I guess you can count on my dead money> But watch out i'm going to buy a book then its all over for all of ya. :-)
  • Hey Sam,

I have 2 books if you'd like to borrow them this thursday? I can bring them with me! One if Caro's most profitable hold em advice and the other is Harrington on Hold Em.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I will bring them with me if you are there thursday!
  • Current Standings:

PKRFCE9 186
    STR82ACE 131
    IRUNIT4TIMES 127
    HIGHFLYER 126
    ALLY 120
    ANTOUN 120
    SHIFTY 119
    WETTS 99
    MUDDGUTTS 82
    SAMCANADA 76
    MILTONSLIM 75
    GARRYC 65
    ASNX557 64
    MIKE 43
    ICEDOG 43
    ATHENAIOS 33
    EDUARDO 30
    MILO 28
    STEVEK 19
    HOTROD 18
    MR CHATTY 18
    MCFLIP 16
    ENRICO 15
    CRAZYKOBY 15
  • (T) please, but likely in.
  • Should be in
  • sorry AJ and the guys but I have another commitment on this Thursday. I might be able to change it so I will let you know for sure on Wed.
  • Ya that would be great man thanks.
    Hey Sam,

I have 2 books if you'd like to borrow them this thursday? I can bring them with me! One if Caro's most profitable hold em advice and the other is Harrington on Hold Em.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I will bring them with me if you are there thursday!
  • please

Milton Slim:)
  • So I was able to change my appointment on Thursday so I can make, see you all.
  • in...............
  • ya I guess I can donate to someones retirement fund...
  • Wow...huge game forming this week. Thanks guys.

BTW, Alex...please remind Antoun that since he won last week, he is responsible for the snacks and drinks. Let me know if he intends on coming out.
  • Been awhile since we had this many players come out. If everyone shows up, Top 4 will payout. There's going to be a lot of points to be earned tonight, enough to either close the gap, or put a couple of us into the almost untouchable range.

Welcome back Hork42!!! Been a long time!
  • will there be Valet Parking?

Milton Slim

or should I just beat Garry there?
    What for dinner AJ?
  • sorry for the late notice. Can't make it tonight. Good luck all.
  • Sorry AJ i'm out. Babysitter cancelled on me and have no replacement.
  • str82ace wrote: »
    been awhile since we had this many players come out!
    jinxed
  • Thank you AJ!

Congrats to the winners!!
  • Finally over, but it took the Widow Maker round to do it!!

Steve Kerr takes home first place tonight, besting Sam in headsup play. Sam only had the lead once, and Steve persisted to take it down. Peter left three levels earlier with third place money.

Good game all...hope to see you all again next week.
  • Congrats on the win Steve, for a guy who only showed up to get more points than Greg you definitely made the most of it