Path to 200,001VPP

I like the post from betrthanphil and I've decided to motivate myself as well.

I hit 102-104kvpp last year, and I'm going for 200k vpp this year.

I am currently @ 26,103.58vpp
Pace = 26,301vpp

glme.jpg

I'm finishing my final 2 courses @ UNI right now and will be flying out to Europe on May 7th!

I have bought a one way ticket and will be living in Poland for the most part with a HU grinder buddy in Croatia for a month or two and Lithuana for roughly a month as well..

If I start to fall far behind in Sept/Oct I will end up buying a return ticket back home and grinding hard for the last couple months.

$16,000 RAKEBACK = 200,000vpp

With my goal of 200,000vpp I hope to make $70,000 - $80,000 including Rakeback.

I'm currently running hot this year and @ $13,389.53 profit pre-rakeback

Feb Goal = 18,000vpp
April Goal = 20,000vpp

Comments

• The challenge could be the motivation to keep grinding over $1,000 in rake almost every month while travelling to at least three exotic countries. Powodzenia!
  • Thanks!
    Dzieki!

I ended up only playing 10 games on Sat night and took sunday off.. Sigh

I got a large grind in yesterday with 1kvpp+ I think
  • Thank thanks

Long grind today, but Ran good and played good = $$$

rungoodplaygood.jpg

Currently @ 28,143.13vpp
  • Goodluck with your goal, well on your way by the look of it.

What level and how many tables do you manage?
  • Playing 60-100euros Turbos and Reg speed HU SNGS

I think I'm going to have to start mixing in the 200s, but Im a huge Bankroll Nit.. :\

Ty ty
  • Good luck!
  • Currently @ 32,791.04 vpp..

I'm going to get another 900vpp tomorrow and take Wednesday off, should be a little ahead of pace right now...
  • Update

Currently @ 42,318.16 bb - Pace is 41,095vpp

So I'm a little big ahead, I'm @ 240k fpp and I want to hit 250k fpp before Saturday night

which will be 2,654vpp!

Which should put me ahead of pace a little bit more.
    Pretty awful end to the day today or I would have kept going, pretty swingy and frustrating month for me.

Graph, since I know everyone loves graphs!

updatez.jpg
  • Good Luck TC!
  • Looking good Tcarnage, I'll be following. Good luck!

Dylan
  • Thanks!

I got 50 games in tonight and ran pretty good, it's been a very swingy month for me, this feels great

dayx.jpg

1,651vpp to go before Saturday night for the bonus!

Now it is actually possible to get it.. I started grinding @ 11PM today prob, I was out all day, tomorrow I pretty much have a full day to get in, I'm hoping for 80games tomorrow.

Pretty sure I hit EV today!

marchev1.jpg

BOOM!
  • nice profit for one session!
  • I've actually created a Poker Blog to motivate me a few weeks back if anyone is interested.

Pursuit to 200k VPP

Current VPP COUNT: 51,865.60
  • Haven't posted in here, but I feel like a total fish giving up on this in the last month or so.

I've ran awful, and have just been enjoying life here in Europe. I'm currently @ 87,737.77vpp

and pace is well over 100k right now..

I've decided I'm going to focus on working on my game..

Read HUSNG e-book and Mental game of poker, watch some videos, and learn how to play ST's more to help my end game in turbos, and will be back on the grind shortly.

Depending how I run in Aug and how much I play, I might put on a sick grind for the last few months and get 200,000vpp but it seems very unlikely, enjoying life is a lot more fun.
  • Good for you for the mid year update. Best of luck.
  • Life > poker
  • Happy Birthday to Mr. Carnage today!
  • jontm wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to Mr. Carnage today!

TY TY.. going to get drunk tonight IMO..
  • I ended up spending to much time drinking and partying in Europe for the last 5 1/2 months and pretty much put in no volume..

I'm currently @ 115,000vpp and will not be going for 200,000vpp, I gave up a long time ago..

Europe was worth every penny (Except I'm broke now) and I've been playing on Ongame as well becuase it's super soft and getting a very good rakeback deal.. Might attempt it next year, still undecided..

Thanks to everyone that did pay attention to this thread though!

This summed up my last night in Europe..

65509_10151304092450555_1423205951_n.jpg

Fire shot didn't really work out...
    303756_10151271011610555_1148385149_n.jpg
  • hey Tcarnage, i'm on your table atm in the $8.80 6max. (i'm m_dolens). gl :)
  • trigs wrote: »
    hey Tcarnage, i'm on your table atm in the $8.80 6max. (i'm m_dolens). gl :)

and then you busted me 66 < QQ ;)
  • Sigh, a bunch of deep runs today... Won the $20 HU for $600.. got like 200th in the Big $55 for like $123

Got $450 from the Supernova freeroll, Yet I am still fucken tilt from the Mod support on Pokerstars..

stupidmod.jpg

How did you finish Trigs? I had so much going at the time I didnt even realize how I busted hahaha... I think it was final 20?
  • lol and I thought I tilted
  • T8 meet Tcarnage.... ;)
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    How did you finish Trigs? I had so much going at the time I didnt even realize how I busted hahaha... I think it was final 20?

20 spots from money :(
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    I ended up spending to much time drinking and partying in Europe for the last 5 1/2 months and pretty much put in no volume..

I can respect that.:-X