**Brampton Double Header!! Ching Hill Deepstack and Irunit4times Rebuy/Add on games**

So..

AJ and myself have decided to team up to provide a complete day of poker with 2 different types of tournaments as well as a cash game. A little something for everyone should be found!

Saturday, Feb. 18th!!!!!

It will start at 1pm with AJ's Deepstack w/ optional bounty tournament

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a RE ENTRY tournament, RE ENTRIES/REBUYS are available until the end of Level 3 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and will be hosted at Irunit4times place around the corner until the start of the second tournament. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

Tournament 1 Players list

STR82ACE
JBird
Shifty
DJGolfCan
Milo
Pkrfce9
Shifty +1 (T)
Joel Wortzman
GarryC (T)
Irunit4times
Antoun
Robert F
Anita (T)

The second tournament to tentatively start at 7pm following the finish of tournament 1, possible shorlty after but to be fair not before 7pm unless tournament 1 finishes well in advance.

Tournament 2 will be as follows.

This is game 3 of the regular season.

The season will consist of 10 regular games, with a final tournament of champions at the end with a progressive prize pot accumulated over the season.

The format of the regular season league games are as follows:
Game: NLHE
Starting Stack: $5,000 in tournament chips
Buy In: $40
Rebuys: Max 2 within the first 3 blind levels
Add On: 1 add on of $20 for $3,000 in tournament chips, done at the end of the first 3 blind levels.
Blind Levels: 20 minutes
Payout: 65/35 up to 9 players, 50/30/20 9 to 17 players, 45/25/20/10 up to 25 players.

There will be 10% of each prize pool that will be taken and put towards the progressive pot for the tournament of champions. In order to qualify for the final tournament of champions you must have played in a minimum of 5 regular season tournaments. For the eligible players for the final tournament of champions, there will be a $5 increase in buy in for every game missed of regular season to a max of $25. Therefore your new buy in is $40 (regular) plus $25 in missed games for a total entry fee of $65 MAX.

There will also be a points system in effect that will determine extra starting chips given to the starting stack at the tournament of champions.
10 points for each tournament played in
100 points for a win
80 for 2nd
60 for 3rd
40 for 4th
For every 20 points earned you will get one $25 tournament chip added to your final tournament stack!
1-8 players 100 pts for 1st, 80pts for 2nd and 10 points for every player there
9-17 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 points for 3rd and 10 pts for every player there.
17-25 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 pts for 3rd, 40 pts for 4th and 10 pts for every player there.

Once people bust from this tournament, if enough people still want to play some more cash game, the table will be opened and can play until I can no longer riffle another chip.

Tournament 2 players list

1.) Irunit4times
2.) Anita
3.) Don
4.) Antoun
5.) Antoun +1 T
6.) Enrico T
7.) Mike T
8.) Robert F.
9.) Saf T
10.) Salim T
11.) Darren T
11.) Darren +1 T
12.) Greg

Comments

• This is going to be a SIC day of poker!

My monthly Deepstack at 1pm, followed by IRunit's Tourney, followed by some solid $1/$2 action. Almost as full as a Royal Cup day!!

So I'm opening my game to all of IRunit's crew, and I'm offering those coming to my game to head over afterwards to IRun's, less than 5mins away, for more poker action.

For those that bust out early from my game, IRUNIT will host the cash game at his place until my game is finished. Once everyone moves over, his tourney will start, followed by more cash!!!

Its a full day of poker. I'm supplying my newly arrived E&C Chips for the cash game as well, it will be the first time they will see play.

Come on out and join us!! Sign up either on this thread or either one of mine or IRunit's thread, and we'll be sure to save you a seat!!
  • PICS of the E&C chips, plz . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    PICS of the E&C chips, plz . . .

Working on it. 2400+ in both cash and tourney...need to sort them out first.
  • Why such the late post? Was looking for something on Sat, oh well no happy money.
  • Late? You just wake up, Happy?
  • Both games were posted for at least 4-5 days and wasn't made a double header until Friday which is late understandably. Sorry but will post next games and hopefully see you out at them!
  • no worries, checked early in week, didn't see anything.
    Not all of us live to post, Milo
  • lol..... makes a point of this!
  • Ah man, wish I had known it got moved to 7pm - coulda made that.
  • Wish we had figured out we could run a double header earlier, could have been even bigger, but was still a crazy fun day of poker... 2 tournaments and a fun cash game, what more could you ask for? Will keep you posted for the next one and hopefully have more time to plan it out!
  • Do this again. Soon.

Preferably when Im in Canada.

Thanks,
    The Management
  • Welcome back Wetts. Although you enjoyed your time abroad, definitely missed out on a good full day of poker. Both venues approx 10 minutes apart. Deepstacks format you know (very well run). Irunit's game structure gave plenty of opportunity for rebuys early second level and on, not to mention the add-on, building prize pool up nicely. And as always cash game after both tournies, only .50/1, but c'est la vie. I could definitely get used to this double header thing becoming a trend.
    p.s. Hows you basement coming along? Still waiting for that tourney you cancelled about, what, 2 years ago?

K
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Do this again. Soon.

Preferably when Im in Canada.

Thanks,
    The Management

Sure, we'll do that...or we can just etransfer you our buyins ahead of time...save you some time

oh and thanks for bringing back winter with you.
  • Hey guys, sorry that you missed out on a big day of poker wetts, im sure it will happen again, but I think I heard you were in Cuba during that time, so if we could go back, I would have gladly switched you places anyday.

I think if the interested is there, Aj and myself can talk and try to work things out to host these kinds of games again.

I have got new chips on the way and I think I will be picking up another table this week, so should make things even better for next go round.

Let me know guys how many of you would be interested in another double header and I will see if I can set something up with AJ.
  • Let me know guys how many of you would be interested in another double header and I will see if I can set something up with AJ.
    In.
  • Double Header list started

Irunit4times
    Shifty
    AJ ?
    Wetts ?
  • ...Double Header list started...
    Probably should start a new thread. Mabey even get COMP to make a new sub-forum spot for it.
  • I would definately do that, just wanna see the interested I can build up first before making a whole new thread and section etc.... If enough people say they are interested then I will speak with AJ determine when to hold one and then create a new thread or section etc. Maybe I should create a new section for my league too?
  • Just list in the "Brampton" sub-forum.