Deep Stack Bounty Tourney

This is AJ's tourney and I think its lost in the Brampton sub-forum. C'mon we should be able to fill this one easily.

Check out the Brampton section and sign up.

Comments

• Thanks Devon...not that I'm too worried. I know a bunch of players are heading to Senaca this weekend (Good Luck all) and its Family Day weekend too, so others may have other plans. I'll keep the game posted until Friday and see if more are interested.

I also know IRunIt4Times has a game that same day as well, and although his crew normally doesn't come out my game, if my game doesn't run, I might go to his. We'll see.
  • Let me know, AJ . . . if you're going to Alex's, I'll meet you there.
  • my crew normally doesnt come out to yours? I try to bring as much money with me each time to donate to the pot lol..... I dont think one of them has cashed other than myself with all you sharks playing, must have scared them off! lol

Anyways, either way, if you have your game going I hope its a good one, and another day and I would have played for sure, if not would be cool to see you at my place.
  • my crew normally doesnt come out to yours? I try to bring as much money with me each time to donate to the pot lol..... I dont think one of them has cashed other than myself with all you sharks playing, must have scared them off! lol

Anyways, either way, if you have your game going I hope its a good one, and another day and I would have played for sure, if not would be cool to see you at my place.

Not what I meant, sorry. You and your crew have come out to donate several times, what I meant is that they are mostly not apart of the CPF community...sorry for the misunderstanding.

As I said, if my game doesn't run, I just may venture over to your game. Will let you know on Friday night.