path to 200k vpps

Decided to make a thread to track my vpps. Where I should be at and where I am etc. Its been a busy first couple months so Im pretty far behind.

So I basically need to make 200,000/365= 546.45vpps a day to get to 200k. We are 45 days into the year so to be on pace right now Id need
45x546.45= 24590.16
I currently am at 19220 which is all that bad.

Basically Ive been playing some mtts 109r, the big 109 and some smaller stuff while putting in 3-4 $100 6mans at the same time. Only 6-8 tabling right now. I could do more tables if I played 9 max, but for some reason the 6 mans are so soft right now I cant pass them up. Should be on pace by the end of the month as Ill be grinding quite a bit.

Anyways just gonna use this as motivation for myself.

Comments

• good luck man, if anyone can do this its u!
  • you should easily get there playing 100$+ sng's with any sort of regularity

how many did you get last year?
  • 100k. but not many sngs. mostly mtts. I agree I should but I figured starting off with double what I got last year would be a start haha.
  • Good luck. Will be following your progress here
  • Once I get more games Ill try to post to Graphs and stuff.
  • ya it will be sweet if you tracked your progress with us, this will be an awesome thread

best of luck to ya!
  • yeah only have like 80 games of $100 6mans this year so graph is pretty boring. Maybe if I crush enough games in the next couple weeks Ill put one up haha
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    good luck man, if anyone can do this its u!

+1. Definitely agree with this.
  • With the WSOP and life getting in the way, you'll end up playing a lot less than 365 days. Maybe ~300 days would be more realistic, so trying to get at least ~670 points or $121 rake per daily session (instead of just 547 points) will give you a much better chance of reaching the goal of paying over $36,000 in rake :o by the end of the year. I tried to pay at least $60 rake/day when I went for Palladium VIP status at PartyPoker, which was worth ~40% rakeback. Good luck.
    So I basically need to make 200,000/365= 546.45vpps a day to get to 200k. We are 45 days into the year so to be on pace right now Id need
    45x546.45= 24590.16
  • The math was really to just calculate how much Id need today to be on pace. Easier that way to keep track I think
  • Goodluck man!

I hit 103kvpp last year, and I'm going for 200k this year.

Think $16,000 Rakeback for motivation!!!

I'm def behind right now as well at 24,136.08 but I'm going to try and get another 11k this month..
  • GL looking forward to seeing you with 3M vpps and a brand new porsche lolz
  • Good luck man, I'll be following.

Dylan
  • Good luck man, I'll be following.

Dylan

Ya good luck too as I will be following also.
  • My first graph. Been a pretty big grind. Got in like 40 today in 4 hours.
    Little beat at the end. stacks 3500 me- 3200 villian 1 and villian 2 2300. Im button and jam AQ blinds 150/300. sb villian 1 snaps with j10 :S turn J booo lol
  • Ok clearly not the best way to post this. Whats a better way lol
  • There must be a way to make these graphs larger onscreen.

I can obviously note the rather impressive alpine slope upwards in BTP's, but can't see the values.

Noticed this in some of the posts in the other 'post yer sharkscope graphs' thread as well.
  • Ok clearly not the best way to post this. Whats a better way lol

Don't use the attachments. Use photo hosting site like photobucket.com and upload to there. You can then paste the link into your post.
  • this is tough lol cant figure out the sizing. gets blurry and shit
  • hobbes wrote: »
    don't use the attachments. Use photo hosting site like pokerforum.ca and upload to there. You can then paste the link into your post.

fyp. Upload to your personal album on this site, then copy the link into your post.
  • moose wrote: »
    fyp. Upload to your personal album on this site, then copy the link into your post.

Did not know that.
  • Ok I think that should work lol
  • While in Photobucket BTP, you should see a few tabs under the pic in your album. One of them is an img code. If you cut and past that into your thread, that should also work and no linky to press.
  • what bill said

1006mans2012-2.png
  • haha ty for the lesson!
  • How many vpp's did you get in the session? nice work by the way... ~700$ day.. ez game :)
  • costanza wrote: »
    How many vpp's did you get in the session? nice work by the way... ~700$ day.. ez game :)

Lol thats this year :P