Deep Stack Bounty Tournament; Feb 18

Since I had to cancel my Deepstack this past weekend, I've decided to host it on Saturday Feb 18. Sorry for the short notice, but I'm sure we can get at least a full table or more.

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a RE ENTRY tournament, RE ENTRIES/REBUYS are available until the end of Level 3 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Comments

• Player's List

STR82ACE
    JBird
    Shifty
    DJGolfCan
    Milo
    Pkrfce9
    Shifty +1 (T)
    Joel Wortzman
    GarryC
    Hipphoppotamus
  • tentatively in
  • (T) . . . soccer dependent.
  • In. Remove the 'T' please.
  • What time does it start?
  • In . . . no (T)
  • With any luck...

Pharaoh's NOT in play
    GCR's NOT in play

Something special coming my way
  • 6 players so far, hoping a few more will decide to participate. I'll keep reviewing this thread until Friday before I decide on whether or not to host this one. Again, sorry for the late notice.
  • Custom Stamps? Call me Kreskin . . .
  • Might have a +1. He'll let me know by this afternoon.
  • Looks like its GAME ON for tomorrow. I still have plenty of seats available so if you're looking for a friendly game, let me know.
  • Hey all, so just so you know, me and AJ have decided to team up and throw a double header tomorrow. I have created a new thread if you want to refer to that for tomorrows games.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/brampton-double-header-ching-hill-deepstack-irunit4times-rebuy-add-games-27652/
  • Could I sign up for just the first one? Pm an address please.
  • Could I sign up for just the first one? Pm an address please.

PM sent
  • The first game of the Brampton Double Header will be held at my place, starting at 1pm.

I'll set up for 2 tables and see who all shows up. If you're interested in playing one or both of the games scheduled today, please let either myself or IRunIt know.

The second game will start at approx 7pm at IRunit's home, <5min away. Cash will be follow both games, thinking we start @ .50/1 and see where it goes from there.

Not sure if I have enough E&C chips for two tables, but hopefully these new chips will see some play today

Hope to see everyone out
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    PM sent

I got it. Thanks! I'll see you there at 1. Might be a bit late but probably not more than 15 minutes.
  • Not a problem. See you then
  • +1 out. Bad weather in Barrie.
  • Good times folks . . . but I will pass on round two. It'll be cheaper that way . . .
  • Hip hop takes the prize tonight with Irunit taking second place and GarryC settling for third place. Part 2 of the double header is starting shortly at Irunits place
  • Thanks for hosting. Fun times. Yay for running good.
  • Yet another great day of poker on the hill. Beauty chips by the way. Well played hiphop, congrats. Thanks , as always, for hosting AJ, and also big shout out to irunit4times. The double header was a sick idea, change of venue was and different tourney structure worked out well for me. Thanks again.

K
  • Thank you AJ for being a great host. I appreciate you letting us use your chips for the cash game, cant turn down such good looking chips to be rifled across my felt. Great game hiphop and thank you for the generous chop. Also, congrats to Shifty for taking down tournament 2.