fallsview classic cashgames?

Anyone going to play some 2-5 or bigger, thinking of darting out wednesday night some and probably thurs and fri....just seeing of PFC interest

Comments

• Yeah Ill prob be playing 5/10 the first couple days since I didnt get the 1k seat.
  • thats cool, either way probably a scalped entry for 1250 I would like to think, morons....but even so if you wanted to play in the event
  • 6 hour waitlist is pretty cool though.

Hopefully they make some changes from last year.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Hopefully they make some changes from last year.

Christ, Wetts, if the job or poker don't work out, your dry humour should KILL them in Hollywood.
  • See how it goes, i wont be staying, really doing the limit, the drive for me is only about 70 minutes. See how it goes if I show at 10 am thurs and friday, should be able to just sit I would think when the game starts....I will feel it out....going the whole time wetts?
  • Some great action on the felt this week to say the least. 2-5 wait list was 200 deep at one time, plus 25-50 had full screen wait list (sick). I settled for 1-2, glad i did. About 4-5 hours into a 15 hour session our table had roughly 10-11k in play. With only one buy-in i ended cashed out for 1k. During witch we saw two bad beats hit within five hands (one didnt qualify) and two royal flushes. Bad beat 1, guy bets the riv with quad aces, holding ace-queen, an ace on the flop then runner runner aces, and pkt jacks folds ,booooooo), (no one was sure who do be PISSED at, guy who bet and didnt check or guy who folded or both?. Five hands later bad beat jackpot hits again and sticks same guy with the jacks but this time losses hand with aces full of tens to quad aces. A bit of redemption. 29k jackpot hit a few hours earlier so we had to settle for badbeat jackpot of 3k. The table share was about 120.00each, the winning hand got approx 7 hundo and the losing hand received approx. 1400$. A couple of players were out of the hand so we all tossed them a couple of chip each, a little thanks for not being in the hand,lol.

Any big hands at higher stakes?
  • Shifty wrote: »
    Bad beat 1, guy bets the riv with quad aces, runnuer runner aces with one on the flop, and pkt jacks folds ,booooooo), (no one was sure who do be PISSED at, guy who bet and didnt check or guy who folded or both?.
    Not a bad beat imo... JJ just had 2 pr? Or was there a J on the flop as well? If so, can't understand why JJ would fold. Is there something I'm missing?
  • An ace on the flop, then runner runner aces. He said he wasnt thinking of the bad beat jackpot at the time.
  • Got in on the 5 10 plo game yesterday. Won a couple of decent pots and ran off with the cash. The table was filled with guys from out west and suddenly pots started to balloon into 7-8k and I didn't feel like flipping for 2k everytime. Overall cash games were really good this weekend. The floor was actually responsive and took care of me on several occasions when I had missed my name being called etc. Even when I wanted to move off the 5-10plo I was put right into the next available nl game

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
  • Shifty ....... SORRY ......

The bad beat was me. I hit it with Quad tens against a straight flush. Only lost $ 800 in the pot. JAckpot was $ 27,058... I got $ 13,529.15. Time on the check says it was 2:30pm.

All regulars on the table, table share was $966 each.

Also I ran into AJ just as he was leaving.... I have played with him before at a friends home game named Bill.
  • Shifty ....... SORRY ......

The bad beat was me. I hit it with Quad tens against a straight flush. Only lost $ 800 in the pot. JAckpot was $ 27,058... I got $ 13,529.15. Time on the check says it was 2:30pm.

All regulars on the table, table share was $966 each.

Also I ran into AJ just as he was leaving.... I have played with him before at a friends home game named Bill.

Congrats on the hit.