Happy Sunday

Will be grinding some 45 (and maybe 180's) this afternoon.

#rungood everyone

gz5nwkmj:iphone

Comments

• GL Hobbes, will be doing the same. Going to play with some more 1.50 Hyper turbo's working on Table Ninja before starting the BAP 9mans.
  • lets run good today, i'm firing it all up right now
  • Party million one time
  • Not a happy Sunday so far, not a good start, playing the usual sng's.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Not a happy Sunday so far, hud is out of whack, running bad, and nobody getting eliminated in all of the sng's I have picked.

Oh ya and table ninja putting me in wrong tournaments.

well, don't let your own whining effect the rest of our happy sundays
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    well, don't let your own whining effect the rest of our happy sundays

Well why are you posting than, ignorant idiot.

go get your own thread imo, you never have anything happy to say anyway
    go get your own thread imo, you never have anything happy to say anyway

what,LOL I am talking about Sunday poker as what this thread suggests, more like you are the one whining on here all the time.

Put me on ignore than, do me and everyone a favor.
    Like get a fucking life people, stop causing shit with my posts.

So it's o.k. for op start another thread, but yet I already have a thread about sng's.
    what,LOL I am talking about Sunday poker as what this thread suggests, more like you are the one whining on here all the time.

Philli stop it! If you want to create a thread whining then go ahead but don't mess up a rungood thread, etc..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Philli stop it! If you want to create a thread whining then go ahead but don't mess up a rungood thread, etc..

Sigh, I AM NOT!, I am talking about Sunday poker!!! Seriously comp , stop this crap.

You should be talking about richard's post which has nothing to do with this thread.
  • Back on topic, still in 1 game that I was wrongly reg'd in.
    Sigh, I AM NOT!, I am talking about Sunday poker!!! Seriously comp , stop this crap.

You should be talking about richard's post which has nothing to do with this thread.

Look Philli, you get a lot more leaway than most but post once more like that and get a 1 day ban... I AM serious... Your negativity is too much..

This is the stuff I mean..
    philliivey wrote: »
  • What NEGATIVITY???? I am doing nothing different than anyone else or has posted before and what will be posted in this thread today.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Look Philli, you get a lot more leaway than most but post once more like that and get a 1 day ban... I AM serious... Your negativity is too much..

This is the stuff I mean..

Ya, I am asking for the negativity to stop. There was no reason for Richard to be even posting.

edit

There I posted a certain way and edited my 1st post.
    What NEGATIVITY???? I am doing nothing different than anyone else or has posted before and what will be posted in this thread today.
    You are not stupid and I am not going to explain it any more... "notice on"...
  • ok fine, I'm sorry. What I should have taken the time to explain is that happy sunday threads are really useful. Poker is an extremely stressful game and it will get to you in one way or another. trying to maintain a positive attitude is huge.

I think your mindset is terrible when it comes to poker, every time I see you post it's something like "if only I could hold up" " the donkeys are out in full force today" "and ofc I couldn't dodge the 3 outer" etc etc. Like today "I run bad my hud isn't working and I can't configure table ninja properly QQQQQ"

If we're truly trying to have a happy sunday thread, that attitude and those type of posts are pure poision for the already strained minds of many of us others
  • c'mon guysssss
  • heh, he's got you fooled, no way that cat would be laying there without an alterior motive
    ok fine, I'm sorry. What I should have taken the time to explain is that happy sunday threads are really useful. Poker is an extremely stressful game and it will get to you in one way or another. trying to maintain a positive attitude is huge.

That's what I have been trying to do on here.
    I think your mindset is terrible when it comes to poker, every time I see you post it's something like "if only I could hold up" " the donkeys are out in full force today" "and ofc I couldn't dodge the 3 outer" etc etc. Like today "I run bad my hud isn't working and I can't configure table ninja properly QQQQQ"

You are missing a lot of my posts than, cause the last ones before this thread all have been positive, and most of them are when talking about poker. You are the worst offender for these posts so that's why I am angry you come along when you do the exact same thing you are accusing me of.

If we're truly trying to have a happy sunday thread, that attitude and those type of posts are pure poision for the already strained minds of many of us others

I agree, this is what I have been trying to explain forever and above, we don't need arguments and crap every thread when that person is already talking about the current topic.

I just want to talk about the poker today in here, and that's what I was doing.
  • trying to sat into the million today and playing some Betfair stuff. Running good so far...haven't bumped into Richard on my tables! lol
    I agree, this is what I have been trying to explain forever and above, we don't need arguments and crap every thread when that person is already talking about the current topic.

I just want to talk about the poker today in here, and that's what I was doing.
    gg
  • c'mon guysssss

Dog is just getting territorial over his afternoon snack, imo.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    trying to sat into the million today and playing some Betfair stuff. Running good so far...haven't bumped into Richard on my tables! lol

how is that possible, I'm in everything :o
  • darbday wrote: »
    gg

Ty. :)

So come on, what are you playing today mister?!
  • well the 15k rebuy just started... :P And 25k hasn't started yet...nor the 15ksh. ds. Easy to be positive this way ;)
  • darbday wrote: »
    gg
    Ty. :)

lol, darb, you slay me...
  • Playing the $3.30 $9K Gtd and a $1.50 90 payer KO while watching movies from ages ago that will not be named unless it will turn this thread around and get people to stop the madness!
  • actyper wrote: »
    Party million one time

this.

Got the run goods bads for today I reckon:

PokerStars Hand #75075043761: Tournament #558020016, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2012/02/05 12:35:43 ET
    Table '558020016 249' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
    Seat 1: AnnesofieF (10914 in chips)
    Seat 2: Vekked (23674 in chips)
    Seat 3: KR-No1 (9600 in chips)
    Seat 4: sich5000 (6265 in chips)
    Seat 5: Vienna Bundy (10780 in chips)
    Seat 6: mjw006 (7901 in chips)
    Seat 7: DimaDima13 (9090 in chips)
    Seat 8: RoyalSalute (12423 in chips)
    Seat 9: VIPERstar.ru (8947 in chips)
    sich5000: posts small blind 100
    Vienna Bundy: posts big blind 200
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Vekked [Kc Kh]
    mjw006: folds
    DimaDima13: folds
    RoyalSalute: folds
    VIPERstar.ru: raises 200 to 400
    AnnesofieF: calls 400
    Vekked: raises 1000 to 1400
    KR-No1: folds
    sich5000: folds
    Vienna Bundy: folds
    VIPERstar.ru: raises 7547 to 8947 and is all-in
    AnnesofieF: folds
    Vekked: calls 7547
    *** FLOP *** [8c 2s 9s]
    *** TURN *** [8c 2s 9s] [6s]
    *** RIVER *** [8c 2s 9s 6s] [Qs]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    VIPERstar.ru: shows [As Qc] (a flush, Ace high)
    Vekked: shows [Kc Kh] (a pair of Kings)
    VIPERstar.ru collected 18594 from pot
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Playing the $3.30 $9K Gtd and a $1.50 90 payer KO while watching movies from ages ago that will not be named unless it will turn this thread around and get people to stop the madness!

how many ages ago?