Goddess Poker and Super Bowl Party! and Grand Opening!

$10 Tickets at the door! Get a free NFL jersey raffle ticket or $10 poker chip with entrance!

1/3 NLHE and Free Roll tournament, with a NFL team jersey draw - Patriots and Giants authentic team jerseys up for grabs.

Free BBQ wings all night.

Goddess Poker has a beautiful, large, clean space with a great atmosphere, TV/ Movie Lounge, and Ventilated Indoor Smoking Lounge. All friendly people with professional dealers.

Food and Drinks served.

for seat reservations and info Call or Text 416-939-6143

Comments

• $10 Tickets for Sunday Poker party!

Is that supposed to be $10 or $100 like the poster at the bottom of your post?
  • Gotta be a typo. $100 to get in? That's ridonkulous!
  • I believe (and of course I could be wrong) but to me it looks like, it's 10 bucks to get in, and then if you buy in for 100 then you get the jersey ticket. Thats what I am reading.... Hopefully they can comment on this...
  • Hey guys, sorry for the delay in relpying.

It's a $10 entry fee, which you can trade for a raffle ticket (1) NFL jersey raffle ticket, or $10 poker chip.

And yes, just like 'foldyoudonk' was thinking - Every $100 buy-in gets you another ticket into the raffle.

Hope that clears it up a little, and hope to see you there.

Have some pics of the 2 team jersey's that just came in today, being modelled on our sexy hostess, posted here tomorrow.

Cheers!
  • Updated ad with corrected $100 buy-in details and email address.