hello again

O.K. first I would like to say, that I apoligize to all poker forum members. I am the one who is an asshole and an idiot. I really like this forum and I want to be a part of the community. I am a very emotional person, and I just lost it over a thread. It was very stupid and childish what I did. I don't expect anyone to accept my apoligee, but if you do then I thank you.

thanks

piggypie123

p.s. I expect there to be a lot of negative replies, so fire at will. I deserve it.

Comments

• wb piggypie. you'll get used to some of the guys around here. overall, there are some great people and great players on this site. good for you for being the bigger person and not missing out on pfc.
  • Lock 'er up mods.
  • Oh sure, right when I get to work and can't just sit back with some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Still have time to stop and get my Tim's though...
  • If I can survive the folding aces tragedy, you should manage ok :)
  • So did you ever find out how many oz in the new XL? ;)
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Oh sure, right when I get to work and can't just sit back with some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Still have time to stop and get my Tim's though...

What size?
  • Welcome back piggypie. I doubt any of us can say we haven't said or did something we'd like to take back.

'cept maybe Mark
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    What size?

XXXXL. I think they changed the name so that's just called XL now though.
  • Hey piggiepie, no issues from a mod perspective.... I am not easily offended... lol.. You may take a little heat for a while but bear with it and see where it goes... You manned up with an apology and that's good ebough for me..

Many have done lots worse on here and are still around. :)

Imagine folding AA preflop or getting Timmies cup sizes wrong...
  • Here they all work very hard at being A-holes. That's because they are nice guys with a few exceptions that being an A-hole comes quite naturally.
  • screenman wrote: »
    Here they all work very hard at being A-holes. That's because they are nice guys with a few exceptions that being an A-hole comes quite naturally.

<- Exception :D
  • WB pp no need to say sorry when you are right. Good time to come back
  • philliivey wrote: »
    WB pp no need to say sorry when you are right. Good time to come back

They're's the voice of reason.
  • They're's the voice of reason.

In training eh? The force is strong in this one Obi Hobbes.
  • Welcome back Piggy. Just don't listen to Philli when it comes to decorum on the forum and you'll be just fine :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    If I can survive the folding aces tragedy, you should manage ok :)

vaguely remember.......link?....need a good laugh
  • Yeah, welcome back. Don't let the assholes get to you.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    WB pp no need to say sorry when you are right. Good time to come back

See? You're not the only Asshole around here, piggie . . . there's at least a couple more of us. :D
  • They're's the voice of reason.

Urm . . . aaah fuck it.
  • I'm happy you're back.

Lock this thread now, it's become stagnant. :)

Mark
  • this is priceless lol
  • Welcome back.

Now take this the right way: you may need to grow up and mature a little bit dude. If you can't take a little internet ribbing from us you'll have a very hard time a life in general.

I speak from experience. When I was a younger man I had a HUGE, HUGE problem controlling my anger and emotions. It cost me a job, and a lot of friends for a few years. Only when I mellowed out through counselling and a lot of growing up did those friends accept my apologies for my behaviours and actions.

Like I said, welcome back.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Welcome back.

Now take this the right way: you may need to grow up and mature a little bit dude. If you can't take a little internet ribbing from us you'll have a very hard time a life in general.

I speak from experience. When I was a younger man I had a HUGE, HUGE problem controlling my anger and emotions. It cost me a job, and a lot of friends for a few years. Only when I mellowed out through counselling and a lot of growing up did those friends accept my apologies for my behaviours and actions.

Like I said, welcome back.

When the hell did Fed get Johnnie's account info?
    images-4.jpg

Hey asshole.

All those cups are the same size so I dont get what youre trying to say.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Hey asshole.

All those cups are the same size so I dont get what youre trying to say.

images1.jpg
    images1.jpg

O.K. first I would like to say, that I apoligize to GTA. I am the one who is an asshole and an idiot. I really like this forum and I want to be a part of the community. I am a very emotional person, and I just lost it over a picture that didnt make sense. It was very stupid and childish what I did. I don't expect GTA to accept my apoligee, but if you do then I thank you.

thanks

Wetts1012
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    O.K. first I would like to say, that I apoligize to GTA. I am the one who is an asshole and an idiot. I really like this forum and I want to be a part of the community. I am a very emotional person, and I just lost it over a picture that didnt make sense. It was very stupid and childish what I did. I don't expect GTA to accept my apoligee, but if you do then I thank you.

thanks

Wetts1012

ur mom