Rakeback

Hi guys,

What sites can I get rakeback on?

Comments

• Why do people do this to folks that ask an honest question? Sure he can google, but he is probably looking for personal input, not just a bunch of stats by a zillion sites claiming they are the best, and give the best "rake back" by giving some 4 year old promo code for FTP.

Personally OP, I play exclusively on pokerstars/party poker, and take advantage of the VIP program. I use milestone bonus's for cash in my hand and FPP's to satellite into tournaments I normally wouldn't.

Sure it's different in the fact that there literally isn't cash deposited in your account once a week as per some euro sites, but as far as EV, pokerstars definitely gives you the best bang for your buck.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Why do people do this to folks that ask an honest question?

Because it answers the question asked. Ask a specific question and get a specific answer.

Here are some examples of questions that show a bit of research has been done and will elicit a better response:
    -What's the difference between Rakeback Provider x and Rakeback Provider y? How come their rates are so different?
    -What does VIP mean in this table? Do they give bonus VPPs?
    -I noticed you can get great rakeback on Poker Site Z but the players are a lot tighter, is it worthwhile playing there?
    etc.

If you came up to me on the street and asked, "Where can I get a hamburger?" when we're standing outside a Harvey's, I'll point it out and move on. If you had instead asked, "Where can I get a big juicy burger, I mean I know we're standing outside Harvey's, but maybe from a local mom-and-pop type place?" then I'd give my personal opinion.

The quality of the response directly relates to the quality of the question.
  • This is clearly an example of why subforums wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea on PFC. Beginner questions could be put in their specific place, where regs on here would tread a little more lightly in terms of responses.

People get frustrated when they see the same questions being asked over and over again. If there was a repository to contain them, there might be less hostility towards the questions. As well, some people enjoy helping others and 'coaching' and this would provide a venue for this. Mods could enforce this 'gentler' attitude within that subforum.

This of course depends on how you technically view the forum. If you always go straight to "MTT Strategy", you wouldn't likely see these questions over and over again. If you always click on "today's posts", you'll see everything.

Regs on here have seen this on other forums and will know what I mean.
  • When I go to a forum looking for answers to fairly common questions I make a point to start with the "Search" feature.

BTW, I L-O-V-E that lmgtfy site!
  • When I go to a forum looking for answers to fairly common questions I make a point to start with the "Search" feature.

BTW, I L-O-V-E that lmgtfy site!

Absolutely Mole, and I agree with you 100%.

Just saying that sometimes it's more interesting for people who are at relatively similar levels of experience to discuss things amongst themselves, or with those more experienced who are interested in helping.

Just reading threads about the subject might not answer all of their questions.
  • You can get rakeback on MOST but not ALL sites and you absolutely should get it but be careful about who you get rakeback from some affiliates are shady.
  • As well, some people enjoy helping others and 'coaching' and this would provide a venue for this. Mods could enforce this 'gentler' attitude within that subforum.
    Do I get a raise for this additional work?
  • C'mon Comp, it'd be fun. It'd be like being in charge of the puppy pen at a breeder's kennel! But no, likely no extra monies. Actually, whatever, I'll authorize a 20% raise on top of what you get now!
  • Sorry for the broad question.

I was wondering do any sites offer a weekly rakeback into your account.

Gonna be playing low stake cash games
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do I get a raise for this additional work?

I've got your raise right here

(insert video of someone digging in their front pocket excessively and pulling their hand out to give you the finger which I cannot find through google search -- lmgtfy? anyone?)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I've got your raise right here

(insert video of someone digging in their front pocket excessively and pulling their hand out to give you the finger which I cannot find through google search -- lmgtfy? anyone?)

I'm sure it's not exactly what you had in mind but........

WTF-is-is-this-in-my-front-pocket-lol-its-my-finger_44c3895e22b87d373220cca1420fb462.gif

yw
  • 291296_o.gif

fuck.gif

couple i found lol
  • Looks like we could have a new thread dedicated to Comp
  • costanza wrote: »

fuck.gif

I see no fingers in this one. When I see it will I shit bricks?
  • it just came up when i searched, i thought it was funny so i shared it
  • we did get off topic slightly though didn't we? I'm a pretty bad offender myself... :-[
  • I'm sure it's not exactly what you had in mind but........

WTF-is-is-this-in-my-front-pocket-lol-its-my-finger_44c3895e22b87d373220cca1420fb462.gif

yw

kinda looks like GTA though doesn't it? :)
    kinda looks like GTA though doesn't it? :)

All us young kids look the same to you
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    All us young kids look the same to you

tru dat...
    tru dat...

lol
  • Gerry wrote: »
    Sorry for the broad question.

I was wondering do any sites offer a weekly rakeback into your account.

Gonna be playing low stake cash games

Meanwhile, back on topic...

I think it's generally monthly. However I no longer play online, and thus don't get rakeback, so my input is pretty meaningless. Please don't take my non-response to mean I don't care about your post anymore, but I have nothing meaningful to add.

Better post btw. Next time a bit more description in the title might also draw in some more people who might respond. Maybe something along the lines of "Low stakes cash game rakeback" or some such.

I don't always mean to be an asshole, sometimes it just comes naturally.