MTT Beasts on PFC

We are starting to get quite the stable of great Online MTT players. I really hope they contribute to the strategy forum and not just their stakers. :)

I'd love to see a post about a certain aspect of a MTT that they do well and let us know about it. IE, bubble play, Final Table, Early stages, note taking, etc...

Comments

• djgolfcan wrote: »
    We are starting to get quite the stable of great Online MTT players. I really hope they contribute to the strategy forum and not just their stakers. :)

I'd love to see a post about a certain aspect of a MTT that they do well and let us know about it. IE, bubble play, Final Table, Early stages, note taking, etc...

What if what they do well is make $$$ for their stakers. :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    What if what they do well is make $$$ for their stakers. :D

post on proper staking habits?
  • I know I'm not an 'mtt beast', but I figured once I got through my 180 man transition on a profitable note, I would make a vid on shoving like a dragon.

I'll try to make it so controversial and somewhat angering

time travel is here now
  • darbday wrote: »
    I know I'm not an 'mtt beast', but I figured once I got through my 180 man transition on a profitable note, I would make a vid on shoving like a dragon.

time travel is here now

Haha I just laughed very hard at this, well done.
    >:D
  • darbday wrote: »
    I know I'm not an 'mtt beast', but I figured once I got through my 180 man transition on a profitable note, I would make a vid on shoving like a dragon.

time travel is here now

srsly please do this, I've watched a bunch of turbo mtt/sng training vids but still feel like I'm shoving incorrectly sometimes
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    srsly please do this, I've watched a bunch of turbo mtt/sng training vids but still feel like I'm shoving incorrectly sometimes

I still feel like darb is shoving incorrectly sometimes, but please make that video anyway :P it'll be a big help for sure. Wonder what I could do, I'm not a bigtime player either but I've coached a lot, especially mindset and psychology, maybe I can figure out a way to be useful
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    this may help that, or it may put you more in the dark :o
    Richard~ wrote: »
    I still feel like darb is shoving incorrectly sometimes,
    oh ill make you eat those words >:D
    Richard~ wrote: »
    but please make that video anyway :P it'll be a big help for sure.

didn't know we felt this way...this will be fun i think...
  • Do it Darb. Different people learn differently. Sometimes I go through threads where you guys are analyzing a hand and I get lost immediately so often I don't bother (indicative of my game play). Obviously I don't do it enough, as I'm sure repetition would help me learn the language you guys speak.

Anyhoo, looking forward to it.
  • +1 on vid as well. always enjoy watching and learning from those.
  • Would watch . . . would not unnerstand, but would watch. Then I would reference it continually during cpf tournies just to tilt the FUCK out of DrTyore.

It's a win-win.