Kitchener NL Hold'em February 4th 1:30PM

2»

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    What a gentleman..... Now tell the truth, is she standing over your shoulder?

He's not worried about getting a seat. He saw your name on the list :P

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    He's not worried about getting a seat. He saw your name on the list :P

/g2

tru dat................... again.. :(

Especially after last time, AA<K,10 for 2/3 my stack and AK<AQ for the rest..
    What a gentleman..... Now tell the truth, is she standing over your shoulder?

Well, she was sitting on the couch beside me, but I like to think I'd have thought of it anyway!
  • Can you add me to the wait list.
    Thanks
  • waitlist please
  • I am sorry to say I have to cancel the poker tournament today. I have injured my back and the pain is so severe I am heading down to emergency to get it looked at. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I am sending out pm's and emails to all the players on the attendance list. If you have +1's coming please let them know as well.
  • Ouch. Was looking really forward to this but I look forward to your speedy recovery even more! Good luck Buzzzardd
  • Ouch. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Get better Dave!
  • Get well soon
  • for sure, get better soon Dave..
  • feel better dave, hope its not too bad!
  • Hope it feels better very quickly, I know you have a trip planned soon.
  • i hope you feel better soon Buzzzardd
  • I am back from emerg and still very sore. They gave me a shot for the pain and a Rx for pain and muscle relaxants. The pain is all the way down my left leg to my foot. The drugs are helping a bit but I am still not comfortable sitting, standing or lying down.

I hope everybody got my message but I am expecting a few people to show up. Hopefully all of the players from out of town have found out the tourney has been cancelled, I would hate for them to make the drive here for nothing.

I have been off work the last four weeks with double vision and had been given the okay to go back on Monday. Now I will be off for another week with the back problem. The following Monday I have to go to the hospital for a lumbar puncture so I will be missing work that day also. Then the following week, I am heading to Tampa on holidays. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't get in the seven rounds of golf I was hoping to play.:(

Thanks all for your well wishes and hope to see you all shortly.
  • I got the HPC canceled notice Dave for Feb 4th. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cheers, Steve
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Thanks all for your well wishes and hope to see you all shortly.
    You want us to come over? :)

and since you cancelled late do you have to pay in advance next time?
    You want us to come over? :)

and since you cancelled late do you have to pay in advance next time?

I was going to post that myself.:D I still have one more freebie before I go on the shit list.

Only had five people show up, which I think is pretty good with the short notice.

My apologies to all again.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Only had five people show up, which I think is pretty good with the short notice.
    Was Big Bob one of those? I left him a voice mail this morning but wasn't sure he would get it.
    Was Big Bob one of those? I left him a voice mail this morning but wasn't sure he would get it.

No, all five were from the local area. Only one from the Forum.
  • Best wishes for a quick recovery

/g2
  • You're not feeling bad enough to go on a list of some sort are ya Buzz? Just kidding.

Hope ya feel better soon young fella. Milk the pain killer scrip for as much as you can.
  • Anyone looking for a cash game this eve? I can run such a thing about 25ish mins from buzzards outside woodstock....anyone have interest post here or PM me, see what can happen
  • Sry to here the news Dave. Hope your better soon.
    think we will all be getting withdrawl symptoms without your game
    Get Well and cya at the tables