how confident should i be here?

i'm assuming most of you are calling 'hellmuth' fast, but i was worried about SB who was playing very tight. CO wasn't necessarily uber aggressive either.

PokerStars - $3.16+$0.34|50/100 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 7 players
UTG: 1,920.00
UTG+1: 3,100.00
Hero (MP): 2,750.00
CO: 1,955.00
BTN: 405.00
SB: 1,525.00
BB: 1,845.00
SB posts SB 50.00, BB posts BB 100.00
Pre Flop: (150.00) Hero has Ah Ks
2 folds,
Hero raises to 250.00
CO raises to 1,955.00 and is all-in
1 fold
SB calls 1,475.00 and is all-in
1 fold
Hero ?

Comments

• I think I sigh and fold there.
  • Without any better reads I call for sure. Even if you lose to the smaller stack but beat the bigger stack you get almost all your chips back... Almost freerolling..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Without any better reads I call for sure. Even if you lose to the smaller stack but beat the bigger stack you get almost all your chips back... Almost freerolling..
    So you would enter into a 3 way pot with 2 semi tight players? I don't play a lot of sng's, am I too nitty here by folding AKo?
  • I call. We are getting better then 3 to 1 here if we call and are probably close to enough to that warrant a call.

I am not about to fist pump shove it in, but I get it in there often enough and expect to be dominating 1 player and flipping with the other.
  • facing a raise and a reraise all in, i'd have to put SB on AA, KK, QQ and maybe AK here i think.
  • I can see reasons to justify both a fold and a call, basically it comes down to what I feel about opponents. I would probably lean towards a call though. Range of aa, kk,qq,ak is way to tight for sb. Aqs, 99+ min has to be in there.
  • I can see reasons to justify both a fold and a call, basically it comes down to what I feel about opponents. I would probably lean towards a call though. Range of aa, kk,qq,ak is way to tight for sb. Aqs, 99+ min has to be in there.
    i was wondering if you fold here, 9mans are so different than mtts and 180's that i know i can't even give an answer here. I've seen nitty pros fold on vids here but it was a little higher stakes tho but a weaker site
  • i also think fold or call is reasonable here. just wanted to hear some other opinions.

rest of hand in white below:

Hero: folds (yeah i'm a nit)
    Flop: (3400.00, 2 players) Qc 5c Ad
    Turn: (3400.00, 2 players) Kd
    River: (3400.00, 2 players) 3c
    SB shows As Kh (Two Pair, Aces and Kings) (Pre 35%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
    CO shows 9s 9h (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 65%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
    SB wins 3,400.00
  • trigs wrote: »
    facing a raise and a reraise all in, i'd have to put SB on AA, KK, QQ and maybe AK here i think.

You range is too narrow, imo. We already have an A and a K, so more likely two pocket pairs (JJ, QQ at top of the range) AQ will do this as well as 88+.

Personally, I think we are flipping against both of them and I call.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    You range is too narrow, imo.

yeah, you guys are right.
  • To be honest, I don't mind the fold at all, and we can't be flipping against both of them because of our shared equity. If you plug this into SNG wizard, I believe this is a fold EV wise.