Thread locking - vote

Hey all

Should have done this in the other one, but basically, vote on whether

YES - Threads should be locked by moderators when they see fit

NO - Threads should never be locked by moderators

OTHER - Threads that have become too disrespectful should.... (we'll figure this out later, but put into a separate sub category, for ex).

I don't care - You don't care

Comments

• Can we lock this retarded crusade?

I was heavily in the I don't care camp, but you have managed to convince me that some threads should indeed be locked. Well done sir.
  • Curious who Mark got to side with him . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Curious who Mark got to side with him . . .

multi-accounter, obv.
  • Can Wes, Scoops and I vote? Or are we ineligible?
  • Everyone vote as far as I care
  • Can we vote to we all get back to playing poker?

We all said what we had to say and you know me I am all for fighting the good fight but there is really nothing more to say on this issue and recent issues. :)

Can we have a vote for who is holding a wrestlemania party this year?;)
  • So, how overwhelming does the vote have to be to drop this ridiculous tirade? Or are you just in need of attention?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    So, how overwhelming does the vote have to be to drop this ridiculous tirade? Or are you just in need of attention?

Boy you're taking this to heart eh?

It's clear I'm in the minority, so it's all good then. I still don't much like it, but c'est la vie - I suck it up.

The other thread has some interesting conversations going IMO, so no biggie. It's not like they're deleting these threads.. . you just go lie down.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Boy you're taking this to heart eh?

It's clear I'm in the minority, so it's all good then. I still don't much like it, but c'est la vie - I suck it up.

The other thread has some interesting conversations going IMO, so no biggie. It's not like they're deleting these threads.. . you just go lie down.

Mark

So, it's the attention?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    So, it's the attention?

I do love attention...

I should send you a thank you card!

Mark
  • i misvoted, damn misclicks lol