500 - 1000 - 100 ante
600 - 1200 - 200 ante
800 - 1600 - 200 ante
1000 - 2000 - 300 ante
and so on

I am probably playing

Comments

• 10% please :)
  • I think they're thirty minute levels. It's the bounty version of the tournament.

I'd like to play but 10am is really early. :( How many do they usually get for this?
  • $100 bounty is pretty nice.
  • I think they're thirty minute levels. It's the bounty version of the tournament.

I'd like to play but 10am is really early. :( How many do they usually get for this?

Just go at 10PM on Saturday night and play some FLHE till the tourney starts. :)
  • It is not listed as a bounty tournament. It is listed as a $550 deep stack and 40min levels
  • I read it as a deep stack bounty when I was on the site last week. Can't access the site from work right now though.

Also I'm pretty sure it was 30 min blinds. But slightly slower structure.
  • From olgpoker.com

Weekly
    Jan 29, 2012 — $550 Deep Stack Super Bounty
    Brantford | Poker Room: 519 757-3306
    Buy-in: $400 | Admin. Fee: $50 | Est. Prize Pool: $50,000 | [URL="javascript:OpenPopup('pu_blinds.cfm?id=630&Lang=1','form_window','500','500')"]Blinds[/URL] | Rules and Regulations
  • I will play, I came 3rd last time they had deepstack.
    I will register Friday evening.
  • Well I either read wrong or they changed it from the last I checked.

Oh well. I am playing
  • 10 am? What am I retired?
  • Does this thing ever sell out and do they accept credit card for the buy-in? I'll likely play this.
  • Does this thing ever sell out and do they accept credit card for the buy-in? I'll likely play this.

You need to call now with CC. I regged this morning and there were only 5 seats left.
  • Shoot. Yeah. Sold out. Eff.
  • since i couldnt go..i want to live vicariously....any trip reports?
  • Steve is still in.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Steve is still in.

My bad, jinxed it. Out 14th
  • I was out 25th.

I was a chip leader on table. (110k)
    I raised Early postion with KQ(s). Quick call from a second chip stack and flat call from BB. Flop comes KQ5.
    BB All in for 40k.
    I Call and The other player(good player) went all in for 97k.

What do you do?

I guess I could of fold if I think it over. but after calling 40k. it was just not possible at that point of tournament. I think the only mistake I did was raising early position with KQ (8 players)

Jumped to cash game playing 10/20 made $1500. it was a productive day after all. see you all at 1k fallsview.
  • Here is a story for the bubble boy.
    I was not there to witness it but hear it from couple of players.

a lady player raised with J9 under the gun. Player B all in with QQ.
    Lady calls and river a straight.

Feel bad for the guy...
  • *bump*

$230 deepstack on Sunday.
  • I Will be playing in this one.
  • How many runners do they get for this
  • costanza wrote: »
    How many runners do they get for this

80 and it seems to always sell out.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I Will be playing in this one.

That would be an IMPRESSIVE feat.
  • Meistro wrote: »
    That would be an IMPRESSIVE feat.

Why ?
    Why ?

Because AFAIK no one has yet discovered a way to travel BACKWARDS in time, barring the creation of a giant worm hole that is moved as you travel through it (see Scientific America circa 1997 or so for more details) and even that method can only bring you back to the creation of the wormhole itself.
    80 and it seems to always sell out.

They registered 100 for last weeks tourny. And yes, it will sell out.
  • *bump*

$230 deepstack on Sunday.
    Meistro wrote: »
    Because <acronym title="As far as I know">AFAIK</acronym> no one has yet discovered a way to travel BACKWARDS in time, barring the creation of a giant worm hole that is moved as you travel through it (see Scientific America circa 1997 or so for more details) and even that method can only bring you back to the creation of the wormhole itself.

Ahhh, I see you missed the post I replied to. There is another tourney this Sunday.