Brampton, Ontario named Canada

Fuck 'em . . . that's what I think.

Comments

• Milo wrote: »

All (cuss) words lead to brampton
  • All (cuss) words lead to brampton

Yes as some of us who know the other side of the sign says - all roads lead out of brampton.
  • So before you drama queens get out of hand, I meant in my thread I agree that no way is Brampton the most vulgar, due to the majority of individuals from certain country's it is not in their culture to swear even though I worked with a guy who lived in Brampton that was of a this descent, he was a great funny guy but he did curse a lot.:wink2:

My opinion, don't like it f!@# off. Simple.:)
  • No You!!!!
  • philliivey wrote: »
    So before you drama queens get out of hand, I meant in my thread
    You have a thread? Is that the one where someone accused me of being racist?

and actually I like Brampton

cept for those hill people...
  • Why are they changing the name of the city to Canada? That's pretty confusing.
  • compuease wrote: »
    You have a thread? Is that the one where someone accused me of being racist?

Oh cool, must have been a dream;).

You and everyone else on here is "racist" so before anyone says anything they need to look at themselves first. Maybe not lately but each and everyone is guilty of it at some point in time.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    No You!!!!

\

Ok pfc asshole:p:wink2:.

Baaaaam set you up on that one!;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    You and everyone else on here is "racist" so before anyone says anything they need to look at themselves first. Maybe not lately but each and everyone is guilty of it at some point in time.

Way to double down. Spewtard.
  • Milo wrote: »

Actually, my first thought when hearing about this article was that AJ must have a twitter account ;-)
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Actually, my first thought when hearing about this article was that AJ must have a twitter account ;-)

Fuck yea...don't you?
  • fuckin' brampton. ruining canada for the rest of us.