London cash game .25 .50

Hey all. Im starting in 3 weeks from now a regular 30-70 dollar buy in game in north London. I have some regular friends (all nice people) but just maybe need to fill an extra chair or two ;)

I have a nice large HD tv near the table for hockey night in Canada viewing if desired :D

Just want a nice regular game every other saturday. No stress and and no drama. Just good times. 7 till ....? finish

let me know through PM or whatever if you maybe want to attend.

Thanks
Chris

Comments

• Do you guys play the 2-7 game?
  • 20120121_221001-1.jpg

Beauty table!
  • Meistro wrote: »
    Do you guys play the 2-7 game?

we throw the 2-7 in once in a while for fun. and thanks for the table remark. Great deal at straight poker supplies. its called the 'monaco'

is only 300 bucks. fold up legs. Im going to put speed felt on it soon though because it just comes with high quality regular felt which is nice but not as good.
  • Thanks for having me over Chris! Let me know if there's any other games going on whenever. This city really needs to build a vibrant underground rake free home game scene!
  • No problem. I would like to do it again in a few Weeks. We ended up playing dealers choice Omaha, hold em, double flop, pineapple, and double flop hold em. I finished about 120$

Pretty good

Action Pic:
    20120128_004459.jpg
  • It was a riot seeing those flags.
  • if you want on the mailing list for the other game in the city just write to

londonpokerleague@gmail.com

and request
  • Meistro wrote: »
    It was a riot seeing those flags.
    flags??
  • Yeah the 'high denom' black chips. Rectangular shaped. In your game they were the $25 chips.
  • i think I will only reserve those for 100 dollars if needed. since black is truly 100. Im going to get some nile club green 25's next time I go near toronto for work.

itching to play again.
  • It's a shame I missed out on the mixed games! Would be nice to get some .50/1 or 1/2 going some day as well.
  • ya well I am doing it again with most the same people feb 11th but starting around 5 this time. hope you can make it. might try and get 50-1.00 game going at the end.

I also got some Nile Club chips today.. soooo nice! ceramic!
  • Good to finally see some games in the London area.
  • Feb the 11th might be a fit for me, not sure yet with what im doing would fallsview classic time, I will let you know closer to if you need players that is too
  • No money in home games, everyone's solid.
  • we had a solid showing last night. full table... many rebuys. Some made a lot and some lost a lot lol

next game in a few weeks! let me know
  • yah, but the bastards @ maria pizza n' pasta screwed up the order!
  • haha. I shall have their heads!

funny, I finished even for the night. was in for 80 and was left with 80. funny how things work out.
  • i lost like a hundred or so. but i did successfully get teh 2-7 bounty twice, so apparently u guys are a bunch of nits
  • haha.. got the pharaohs in the mail today... cant wait for next poker night

20120215_184628.jpg
  • Lots of quarters
  • yes for when I get two tables going in june!
  • again ten spots open for feb 25th game. message me to get on the list!
  • update. sunday march 18th. 8 person dealers choice game. 25/50 cents. 2 spots left

if your bored and in london sunday come on by!
  • Does this game still run? Or any other similar games in London?