Moneybookers help, transfer?

So I have some money coming from a site, problem is they don't have instadebit set up as withdrawals yet(even though they have it listed as a option:mad:) so I had to use moneybookers.

As I have said in other threads I can't withdraw from moneybookers as I never got a code to verify my address but I have other stuff verified on my account. I can still transfer money to sites which I did last time, but I have to wait for clearance period and I have to play a certain percentage of the deposit before I can withdraw again.

So if it is not too much of a hassle I have $220 Canadian I need to transfer to someone for a email money transfer. Regular members on here only.

I am a lil confused and nervous on how this works, you just need my email address for me to receive a email money transfer right? What do I have to do in moneybookers to send money to you?

I am asking cause I want to save on some fees and waiting time, if you get charged for sending a email money transfer from your bank let me know and I will pay that fee if it is low, like my bank is $1.50.

I am just posting this now, this does not have to be done today as it is Sunday and can wait till tomorrow.

Any help would be appreciated.:)

Comments

• Decided to just wait the few days for clearance times, but for future reference if anyone can answer the above questions?