Bye Bye Packers

Seriously that made my weekend seeing the Packers go one and done again.

Rodgers didn't get much help from his receivers but doesn't change the fact he played a bad game.. really hope this shuts up the people who say stuff like "Rogers is the best QB In the league and 10X the player Favre ever was in his prime."

Comments

• I think the week off hurt the receivers more than anything. They couldn't catch a damn thing, and GBs defence was always pretty suspect this year.

NY clearly wanted revenge for that heartbreaking loss they took last month at home. Eli proved himself to be one of the best QBs in the league too.

The Conference Championships next week are going to be very fun to watch.
  • Go GMEN! But who do u thinks the best qb right now if its not him?
  • I have to say Brady or Brees. Look at the nobodies that they both make look fantastic. I mean, Wes Welker is basically a midget and he somehow caught 122 passes this year. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome midget, but he's not a prototypical WR.
  • It is Brady, no question for me.
  • Rogers is the best in the league, but he's not quite as good as favre was in his prime. Not yet anyways. imo
  • Rodgers didn't have a bad game, imo, just an average one. If his receivers had simply made the open catches then the game would have been much different. It came down to those drops, and the uncharacteristic fumbles.
    The Pack might not have won (their defense was terrible) but without the turnovers it would have been much closer. Rodgers' play wasn't the deciding factor - except this time he didn't play great enough to overcome it all.