Season 18 Game 1

Enough time has passed I imagine, and I have a need to get back into the game again.

Thursday Jan 19 @ 8pm!!! Game 1 of the new season will start. There will be a game every Thursday night EXCEPT Feb 9 due to the Fallsview Classic. I know many of us are playing the events this year, myself included, so there will be no game on that date.

The new custom chips should hopefully arrive before game time as well. These chips are purely for league games. New buttons have already arrived as well. Can't wait to see these in play. If they do arrive, I will be taking pics of chips in play all night for pron.

Who's in for the first game of the new season??

STR82ACE
IRunit
Shifty
Athenaios
SamCanada
GarryC
HotRod
Pkrfce9
Wetts
SteveK
Irunit +1
Irunit +2
Ally
McFlip
Milo
Antoun

Comments

• I would like to play just need to firm up with the fiance whats going on that night. Please put me as tentative. Btw what are the starting stacks for the season and what time do games usually run to?
  • I would like to play just need to firm up with the fiance whats going on that night. Please put me as tentative. Btw what are the starting stacks for the season and what time do games usually run to?

1500 in starting stacks, 20min blinds. Blinds start at 5/10
    If you're in the top 3, it usually goes to about 11 or 11:30 or so, but can run later or end sooner, depending on stack sizes and players involved.
  • Okay great, well keep me as tentative and I will try to firm up as soon as I can.

Thanks
  • Put me down as a maybe. I'll text you to let you know if I can make it or not.
  • Hey A.j I would like to make my return to the hill so i'm in can you message me the address please
  • i'm in...
  • confirmed....
  • Hi AJ, I would like to come but won't be able to this Thursday but count me in for the next one, Eduardo
  • should be there!!
  • In. As long as I get shit done at home before I have to leave to come to the game ;)
  • Put a T beside my name, I'll know for sure by 6pm tomorrow
  • New chips in play?
  • Dumb question but as it has been a while can someone remind me of the amount I will need to donate.
    On a side note Milo did you say you have been to Cuba a few times?
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Put a T beside my name, I'll know for sure by 6pm tomorrow
    Well since you're the victor of the last league game, its YOUR responsibility to bring food and drink, so I definitely hope you can make it, or you're going to have several hungry, thirsty players looking to you for answers! Let me know ASAP.
    Milo wrote: »
    New chips in play?
    YES...got them yesterday, they look great!
    samcanada wrote: »
    Dumb question but as it has been a while can someone remind me of the amount I will need to donate.
    On a side note Milo did you say you have been to Cuba a few times?

$50
  • In..., can't wait to see the new chipset
  • When you guys arrive, watch the vehicle in the driveway!!
    :D:):D:o
  • AJ, daughter is ill, so no soccer tonight. That means I am able to donate tonight. Wanna swap sample sets tonight? I'll bring mine anyway . . . just in case.

Sam, yes I have.
  • Milo wrote: »
    AJ, daughter is ill, so no soccer tonight. That means I am able to donate tonight. Wanna swap sample sets tonight? I'll bring mine anyway . . . just in case.

Sam, yes I have.

Not a problem.
  • If all 17 players show up, Top 4 payout. otherwise Top 3
  • After a bit of discussion in heads up play, Greg gets the victory points for the game, while IRunit claimed top money. A bit hard to explain, but seeing how it was getting late, and IRunit had to get up at 4am, they agreed to chop the top 2 payouts abit differently and play one hand face up for the points, which Greg sucked out on as usual ;)

Allan settled for third place, surviving long enough to ensure Mike's short stack couldn't do much damage.

The new chips looked great, and it seemed like everyone liked them. I'll be posting chip pron over the weekend.
  • Thanks again AJ for a great game, I had fun and the chips looked great! See you at the next one.