Next Season to start Jan 19/12

The next season on The Hill is to start Thursday Jan 19. Sorry for the delay, been fighting a bad cold as well as some getting some other things done, ran out of time.

Hopefully by then, I'll have the new chipset as well ^-^

Comments

• Let me know when the chips come in, AJ. I'll drop by for the sample set swap we discussed.
  • Not sure if I'm in first game. Have to drive to Kingston for the day. Might be a same day decision. OK?
  • I'm on vacation this week and will not be able to make it for the first game. Look forward to seeing the new chips!
  • I'm on vacation this week and will not be able to make it for the first game. Look forward to seeing the new chips!

Where are you going?
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Where are you going?

Varadero, Cuba. It's my first time to Cuba so I'm excited to experience it, many excursions planned.
  • Varadero, Cuba. It's my first time to Cuba so I'm excited to experience it, many excursions planned.

Awesome. Have a great time
  • Varadero, Cuba. It's my first time to Cuba so I'm excited to experience it, many excursions planned.

What resort? Been to Cuba a couple times.
  • In.
    Varadero, Cuba. It's my first time to Cuba so I'm excited to experience it, many excursions planned.
    Cuba is great; cigars, beaches, mojitos, night life and women, OMG the women. Just dont eat anything, imo.
  • 17 complete seasons at 13 games each = one hell of an understanding wife at home! You must treat her right AJ!
  • Milo wrote: »
    What resort? Been to Cuba a couple times.

Stayed at Breezes Varadero. Had a great time! Almost did too much...

It was fine to eat and drink everything at the resort but we were very careful in Havana and most other places we traveled to. I would definitely recommend that vacation to anyone. Great week :).
  • Okay, iirc, that is not too far from where we were in Holguin. We stayed at the Playa Pescaro (sp?). Never made it to Havana . . . How was it?