CPT 2012 Kickoff Series

The Canadian Poker Tour will be kicking off 2012 at the end of January with the 2012 kickoff series. Looking forward to seeing a great turnout and having a lot of fun.
CANADIAN POKER TOUR                                               

Comments

• The Canadian Poker Tour will be kicking off 2012 at the end of January with the 2012 kickoff series. Looking forward to seeing a great turnout and having a lot of fun.
    CANADIAN POKER TOUR* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Is this any better than the prior CPT disasters?
  • btw, your website calendar is still only showing 2011 events, none for 2012. Thanks.
  • Says they are getting a new website to replace the old website that replaced the old website...

Noticed the Players Point Championship is missing from the Kick-off series or what this years prizing for the top players will be, it gets smaller every year, has it finally just been ditched?

Doubting OP has thread notification on, just a hit and run link drop...
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Is this any better than the prior CPT disasters?

Doesn't look like it...after 7 events/starting heats they have not posted any results on the Deerfoot or CPT pages, or CPT site. Though DFI keeps mentioning how many cash tables are going (and it's not impressive), there is zero mention of how many runners in the events.

Heard the turbo with at least 3 starting heats got like 100.

Been 3 table tourneys so far rumor has it...OP can you update us???
  • I think OP was a 1 time shill account
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I think OP was a 1 time shill account

Well I tagged them both on FB, follow up is a courtesy...your gonna spam a link, at least follow thread and update.
  • Results are up on Players Poker Canada (no affiliate links/html banner free so should be safe to post). Under the tournament tab, both Jan and Feb have results beside event name. Best turnout so far was 87 for the turbo, this had 4 starting heats. PLO $1100 got 17. Today's $1650 was around 60, which is actually not bad when you look at rest.

Typically, 5k-8k to first in all but the ME for this, which should be about 20k-23k.

As far as PFC goes, Grey Eagle also had their monthly $300, which GSmith hosted...our own "SickCards" chopped for $6300.