Full Tilt? yes or no?

Hi there,

I decided to start my online poker "career" with PokerStars, Full tilt and now and then 888 poker.

But is Full Tilt save to play on? I mean they had a lot of headlines the last days.

What's the current status of it?

Full Tilt ..yes or no?

Comments

• um.... no.
  • I have a feeling that you're going to be a great player
  • full tilt is down still, right?
  • Actually you should give Absolute and Ultimate Bet a try as well.
  • Welcome back.
  • 888 poker is having some issues are they not? From the amount of threads on 2p2 about em, but I have not read them 100 percent either.
  • costanza wrote: »
    um.... no.
    OK that's a clear statement.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    I have a feeling that you're going to be a great player
    Good for me or the other players who will fish me? :-)
    Richard~ wrote: »
    full tilt is down still, right?
    It was yesterday, yes. Don't know about today though.
    compuease wrote: »
    Actually you should give Absolute and Ultimate Bet a try as well.
    I will

Thanks.
  • You are all going straight to hell.

Someone should type a serious response, just in case this isn't a level.

To the OP, please google "poker black friday" and bring yourself up to speed as to what has happened to online poker in the last year. Then search "Full Tilt news" and see why the site is no longer in operation.

Absolute Poker & Ultimate bet are still open but no longer pay out to their customers. DO NOT deposit any money there.
  • After you try out FTP, AP & UB, :rolleyes: you may want to try out the rake-free promotion at PartyPoker this month. If you can't beat a game against fish while getting 100% rakeback, you have no chance against Supernovas and Team Online Pros.
  • After reading through the black Friday site I'm not sure anymore if I want to play on Pokerstars instead of Partypoker. Just because Partypoker is not mentioned on the site.

So ATM it looks like Partypoker and 888 are making the race.
  • i currently play on party and stars only. i don't trust many sites out there.

@comp: shame on you! i'd expect these responses from the rest ;P
  • winterfell wrote: »
    After reading through the black Friday site I'm not sure anymore if I want to play on Pokerstars instead of Partypoker. Just because Partypoker is not mentioned on the site.

So ATM it looks like Partypoker and 888 are making the race.

Poker Stars still seems as safe as ever, even with them being shut out of the US. Party Poker paid the US Justice department a boat load of money a number of years ago and agreed to leave the US market.

I've never played on 888, so I cannot comment on them.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    888 poker is having some issues are they not? From the amount of threads on 2p2 about em, but I have not read them 100 percent either.
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    I've never played on 888, so I cannot comment on them.
    That's one of main sites now, no issues there as far as I can tell... Smaller more manageable fields.
  • this was good for a laugh! love it haha
  • I'd try Battlefield Poker