Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener - April 9, 2012

That time of year again, was in touch with my sales rep and he says the home opener's demand is as high as ever, so I'm probably going to put in an order by the end of the month

No deal on tickets this year, except we save the stupid ticketmaster convenience fee. Looking at Field Level Bases, so tickets will be $53 each.

Game is on Easter Monday, April 9 at 7pm vs. Boston Red Sox.

Same rule as before, I will post a day prior to ordering, if your name is still on the list when I order, you are responsible to pay for your ticket even if you cannot attend. I will try to find someone to take your ticket (or others going might help), but ultimately you pay for your ticket.

So who's in?

1. Westside8
2-10. Westside8
11. Pinhead
12. Pinhead +1
13. djgolfcan
*14. DrTyore
*15. Hellmuth's Mole
*16. Hobbes
*17. JohnnieH
*18. Mitch
*19. Heather
20. blackmagicz
21. A_N_G_E_L
*22. Hobbes +1
*23-32. stpboy
*33-38. ryanghall
39. SirDonk

Comments

• In, please. Just one ticket for now.
  • yessir

One ticket

Mark
  • Best excuse ever for missing Easter dinner.

In please!
  • PS - willing to drive this year, but would benefit from driving another person's car. lol

Mark
  • Put me down as tentative. Not sure if I can get a day off work.

If I can go, I will drive this year since it's my turn, or I will let Mark drive the Mustang and let 2 suckers cram in the backseat.
  • Wes can you please get 2 for Heather and Mitch? Thanks!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Wes can you please get 2 for Heather and Mitch? Thanks!

As long as there is someone else other than you that can get a hold of them before the game. I don't want a repeat of Canada Day game where I waited outside the Dome for 30+ minutes for everyone to arrive.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    As long as there is someone else other than you that can get a hold of them before the game. I don't want a repeat of Canada Day game where I waited outside the Dome for 30+ minutes for everyone to arrive.

Just mail me (or someone) the tickets and I'll see they get delivered. It is a night game, so I imagine everyone could get there in plenty of time anyway.
  • Opening series against the Red Sox.

That should give them some good PR to start the season before the inevitable crowds of 13-10k start showing up regularly.
  • In along with Angel....(just confirming here too Wes lol)
    Just mail me (or someone) the tickets and I'll see they get delivered. It is a night game, so I imagine everyone could get there in plenty of time anyway.

If someone is willing to take up that responsibility in KW, I could arrange for that.
    In along with Angel....(just confirming here too Wes lol)

Had you on my spreadsheet, just not on here. My bad
    If someone is willing to take up that responsibility in KW, I could arrange for that.

Yes, that's fine. I'll collect all the money and EMT to you when needed.
  • give me a tentative +1
  • Just locked in 36 seats in total for the game in section 113A. Please EMT at your earliest convenience to westside8@gmail.com
    Just locked in 36 seats in total for the game in section 113A. Please EMT at your earliest convenience to westside8@gmail.com

Change of plans, ended up putting down a 50% deposit and will pay balance in Feb for tickets. Will PM everyone posted here on how to arrange for payments.

For those thinking about it and haven't commited, you have until the end of the month to decide and pay.
  • Looks like we'll have over 40 out for this game - bump for payments and any latecomers.
  • If Mark and/or Mole want to get me the money, I will EMT to Wes. Since I've already paid for 3 tickets would just ask you dontate $1 for the transfer fee.
    If Mark and/or Mole want to get me the money, I will EMT to Wes. Since I've already paid for 3 tickets would just ask you dontate $1 for the transfer fee.

Mark already paid :) He's first for once
    Mark already paid :) He's first for once
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF9F6FEw5WR5iN40Dp9omBHcw5cxytwxZ2kjmBf7zdOenVPTBB
    If Mark and/or Mole want to get me the money, I will EMT to Wes. Since I've already paid for 3 tickets would just ask you dontate $1 for the transfer fee.

This works for me Johnnie. Will drop off sometime this week.

FYI..and for anyone interested. ING Direct offers free EMT with their accounts. If you are interested in opening one, I can share a referral code with you and that'll give us both $25 (I think, could be more)
  • This works for me Johnnie. Will drop off sometime this week.

Still waiting for this.
    Still waiting for this.

Aww shit. Sorry Johnnie totally slipped my feeble mind. Will drop by tonight. Watch for mail.
  • Aww shit. Sorry Johnnie totally slipped my feeble mind. Will drop by tonight. Watch for mail.

No problem.

Wes, the money has been shipped.
  • Tickets have all been ordered and paid for. We'll be down the 3rd base line in section 130C. I'm probably just going to get my sales rep to send me all the e-tickets and I'll distribute them via email.
  • Tickets received. Please check PMs.
  • One month!!!
    One month!!!

And apparently they're celebrating by taking second on flyouts... Somebody slipped Lawrie another case of Red Bulls!