Options

3 regs mashing buttons....

Poker Stars, $2.28 + $0.22 NL Hold'em Tournament, 2,500/5,000 Blinds, 500 Ante, 3 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

JodaB. (SB): 160,020
BB: 14,230
BTN: 95,750

Pre-Flop: (9,000) 8clubnormal.gif 6clubnormal.gif dealt to JodaB. (SB)
BTN raises to 10,000, JodaB. raises to 159,520 and is All-In, BB calls 8,730 and is All-In, BTN calls 85,250 and is All-In

Flop: (205,730) 2heartnormal.gif 5clubnormal.gif 5heartnormal.gif (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (205,730) 5diamondnormal.gif (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (205,730) 2diamondnormal.gif (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 205,730 Pot
JodaB. showed 8clubnormal.gif 6clubnormal.gif and WON 95,750 (+3,000 NET)
BB showed Jdiamondnormal.gif 2spadenormal.gif and WON 14,230 (+5,500 NET)
BTN showed Adiamondnormal.gif 2clubnormal.gif and WON 95,750 (+500 NET)

Comments

• Btn hates $$$?
  • sb hates $$$, no fold equity from bb and button shows interest knowing he has to have a hand against BB here. I mean you know he doesn't have to be real strong but he will prob wait to let other guy lose before splashing around. Don't like your shove here personally
  • Well, I think I know what yoda was thinking here....lets see.... Not sure this is correct though? But when a reg min raises here I think it usually means he is planning on r/f to yoda, and obv call the shorty. So when yoda shoves here (knowing he has no FE vs shorty) icm dictates that the btn must fold pretty much everything (i think). So doesn't that make his 2 bb dead money, and make this shove a whole lot better?

On top of that, if the shorty is ever bad enough to fold, then we are winning all around!? Obv if hes a reg he probably isnt folding, but there are really bad regs too.

I dunno, it is bbv so maybe ima get banned for this post... :D
  • yoda's post are always up for discussion ...f@#$ bbv section....
  • sb hates $$$, no fold equity from bb and button shows interest knowing he has to have a hand against BB here. I mean you know he doesn't have to be real strong but he will prob wait to let other guy lose before splashing around. Don't like your shove here personally
    well neither do i when I get snapped with a2o. I pushed him too far for sure. but most regs thinking of 'icm' won't call with anything better than tt+ aq, and some of them won't call without jj, ak.

his opening range here is anything he thinks is worth teaming up with me to check the bb out, so I think its a reasonable play.

Also that the bb will fold sometimes believe it or not, neither are 'very good' regs and are hardly even 'decent'. So really im hoping for 2 folds so I can continue raping the other big stack which I think its obv what I've started doing since he called me with a2o

But I don't think i can fold I think the button should have to fold pre :mad: