Free Hotkeys Software

Unlike TableNinja which has a rip-off pricing model of $60 each for every single site you want to use it on, Key Poker lets you play at over a dozen sites at the same time with one download. The good news is that Key Poker is now free; the bad news is that it didn't have the marketing of TableNinja so it will no longer have updates or support, but at least you can try a hotkeys program with good reviews for awhile.

My second biggest regret ever in poker is not using AHK software when I started grinding online. I just paid U$50 for PartyEzCASH, which is much better than TableNinja for PartyPoker.

Comments

• Just downloaded the free trial of Poker Ninja yesterday (as I am also a dinosaur). I see they are partnered with Holdem Manager. Will I run into any problems down the road, as I use Pokertracker?

Also, does the new Pokertracker (4) include this kind of table management / hot keys etc?

Very impressed with Tableninja thus far....played 12 tables without much of a sweat (usually I'm at 6-8 max).

Must be careful when trash talking, moved all in on a couple tables while typing.

Blondefish, is it worth using the free one noted when you'll have problems down the road with there being no support? Or will those problems be minimal?

Think I'm too stupid to learn 2 of these.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I see they are partnered with Holdem Manager. Will I run into any problems down the road, as I use Pokertracker?
    That's a good question to ask Pokertracker in its forum. I'm leaning towards PT4 instead of HEM2 for the moment, so I'm hoping PT4 will have partnerships with third party developers unlike PT3.
    Also, does the new Pokertracker (4) include this kind of table management / hot keys etc?
    Probably not. PT4 doesn't want to spend resources on specialized features that may work in one site but not others.
    Very impressed with Tableninja thus far....played 12 tables without much of a sweat (usually I'm at 6-8 max).
    Which one feature enables you to play many more tables? The program I use doesn't make me want to play more tables, it mainly reduces the number of hands I time out on and kept getting auto-folded.
    Blondefish, is it worth using the free one noted when you'll have problems down the road with there being no support? Or will those problems be minimal?
    If you don't mind paying $60 for TableNinja to play in one site, then you may as well stick with it. Key Poker may not work for some sites in the future as site updates sometimes break AHK software. Personally, I love PartyEzCASH's features, including pot odds and Range Tool.
  • Hey t8

Ya do not chat at all when using tableninja as you have letters assigned as hotkeys, as soon as you hit that letter, that action will happen and will feck you up.

Like I have t for tiled, s for stack so as soon as I hit either of those letters it does that action.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Hey t8

Ya do not chat at all when using tableninja as you have letters assigned as hotkeys, as soon as you hit that letter, that action will happen and will feck you up.

Like I have t for tiled, s for stack so as soon as I hit either of those letters it does that action.

Yeah, lesson learned.....was bluffing with air on flush board in PLO when the other guy shipped. Was in the middle of berating him when I hit the all in key.....lol.....was obviously drawing dead
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Yeah, lesson learned.....was bluffing with air on flush board in PLO when the other guy shipped. Was in the middle of berating him when I hit the all in key.....lol.....was obviously drawing dead

HAHA:wink2:

Are you still throwing keyboards against the wall?:p
  • Program ESC to disable program so you can chat away.

Program all-in to require a secondary keystroke like enter to execute

The one feature that enables more tables is spacebar for check/fold with auto-close on pop-up warning for trying to fold BB.
  • A lot of my actions are done with the middle button of my mouse, which I set up to do all of the following:
    - Tick advance Check/Fold (if it is visible)
    - Tick advance Fold
    - Check
    - Fold (last resort).
    moose wrote: »
    The one feature that enables more tables is spacebar for check/fold with auto-close on pop-up warning for trying to fold BB.
  • couldn`t get this to work. said the license is expired.