Go Canada Go!!!!

2»

Comments

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Omg
  • kidcolt66 wrote: »
    Lol....well they did lose to sweden in exhibition..... Penalty!!! Power play comin up

GO CANADA!!!

They played five bad minutes in that game. One of the worst teams is only down by one now.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    They played five bad minutes in that game. One of the worst teams is only down by one now.

Dont want to jinx them but they did say it would be the first time in 10 yrs that they wouldnt be in a gold medal game...just sayin....obviously i wa pissed...lol
  • Great third period effort. No quit in these kids.
  • Yep.Was a good game. Too little too late.Awesome comeback
  • The dreaded bronze medal game now.....
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Great third period effort. No quit in these kids.

Almost harder to lose this way than getting blown out they way it was headed.
  • Good sweat. Too little too late but great to see the kids not giving up and fought til the end.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Almost harder to lose this way than getting blown out they way it was headed.

Ya but at least they can say they never gave up. At least they have something to be proud about.They were a goalpost away from tying it with a minute left
  • Yepp, they really went for it in the 3rd and tbh got rly close so many times (hit post a few times), that 6th russian goal was such a spew cos one of our d didn't hustle back, auhaguaehghaeguhaeughaehg
  • Sure did add for some huge excitement, rather than me turning the channel if it was gonna be a blowout.Cuz i was almost feeling sick to my stomach after 6-1 there...lol
  • classy booing the Russian MVP after the game.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    classy booing the Russian MVP after the game.

should they have cheered?

this isn't Wimbledon
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    classy booing the Russian MVP after the game.

May have been the guy that bowled over the Canadian goalie after the 4th goal or the guy that tossed the giant elbow, but not 100% as I didn't watch the game.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    May have been the guy that bowled over the Canadian goalie after the 4th goal or the guy that tossed the giant elbow, but not 100% as I didn't watch the game.

I don't believe he was either.......simply the best player on the ice.....by far.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I don't believe he was either.......simply the best player on the ice.....by far.

This. MVP was Russian captain that had 3g1a, and also the recipient of the world's softest spear
  • Right team won. With a day to cool off, did anyone else think that the reffing in this game seemed far more stringent than previous games? Usually the refs try to set the tone for the tourney in the pool games, and "give" a little when the knockout stage starts. Seems like Tuesday night went the opposite way.