mtt sng's on stars

So I have made some 2p2'rs a lil miffed as I showed support for having mtt sng's load more than 1 at a time like 9 man's.

I agree not to go to excessive with the number of loading at once, 1 member pm me saying I was going to cost him and me money if this goes through:confused:.

They say it is going to have the games reg infested, which I don't think so, reg's are already playing now when 1 is loading, they are going to register for the next game that pops up in the lobby anyway.

What are your guy's take on this for having 18+ mans loading more than 1 at a time in the lobby.

Comments

• Aren't most regs just registering with table ninja as a new one pops up anyhow?
  • ahh shoot I was going to mention table ninja, thanks GTA.

Yes that is true, but it does not work all the time due to a bug.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Aren't most regs just registering with table ninja as a new one pops up anyhow?

this.

it's pretty much just annoying to have to register separately for every single game. no idea why they don't just give you the option to buy-in to multiple ones at the same time.
  • Try not busting at 15/30 w AQo :)

I agree with trigs, more of an inconvenience than anything. But TN does the job.

Or just put your lobby on one side of the screen and stack your tables
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Try not busting at 15/30 w AQo :)

I agree with trigs, more of an inconvenience than anything. But TN does the job.

Or just put your lobby on one side of the screen and stack your tables

oh snap
  • no. because no
  • It's not that big of a deal to me, just would be nice.

I suggested they show names who is registered 1st in the lobby before they do this (if they do).
  • I only think SNGs should load more than 1 at once if they're filling so fast it's possible to not getting in unless you're constantly watching. At low/micro stakes having multiple load probably doesn't affect the games much but I think from mid-high stakes it's not really great for the games for people to see 8 MTT SNGs all with 20 regs already regged in them or something. This is a situation where I think it's catering to the convenience of regs when I thiiink it's actually kinda bad for them overall.