Party Poker Rake Free MTT in January

Pretty good Party promos for January....for those that didn't get an e-mail:

You can play multi-table tournaments and pay zero rake for the whole of January

clock.png

Starts: 00:00 ET, 1 January 2012
Ends: 23:59 ET, 31 January 2012

That means that 100% of your money will go straight into the prize pool, with no fees to pay across the whole multi-table tournament schedule. Play for more cash, at no extra cost.

Remember, this offer is for a limited time.

hr.png

rake-free-100-en_US.jpg

Reload your account and get a bonus of up to $100

Time to top-up your account? Deposit $50 or more and we’ll double your money with a bonus up to $100. Use your bonus to take advantage of our rake free tournaments, or make a splash in our busy cash games.

Deposit now using bonus code RAKEFREE and get a 100% bonus up to $100.

hr.png

rake-free-50-en_US.jpg

$50,000 depositors’ freeroll

Deposit $50 or more and play for a $50,000 prize pool in our exclusive depositors’ freeroll. Make a deposit using bonus code RAKEFREE, and as well as your 100% reload bonus, you’ll also play in our huge tournament on Sunday 5th February 2012 at 11.00 ET.

Comments

• gonna start grinding party as well in 2012, pretty awesome promotion imo
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    gonna start grinding party as well in 2012, pretty awesome promotion imo

For sure.....if the software didn't tilt me so much, I'm sure I'd play alot more. Big lack of PLO tourney's for me ($11+r @09:45 and a $33 FO @ 13:30), nothing during the week in the evening.

My ROI on Party makes me wonder why I play anywhere else.....until I look at the tourney schedule, and remember why.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    For sure.....if the software didn't tilt me so much, I'm sure I'd play alot more. Big lack of PLO tourney's for me ($11+r @09:45 and a $33 FO @ 13:30), nothing during the week in the evening.

My ROI on Party makes me wonder why I play anywhere else.....until I look at the tourney schedule, and remember why.

completely agree with this. the mtt schedule is shitastic, plus the software is horrid. if i didn't keep cashing out there, i'd never go back.

EDIT: and where's blondfish?
  • This is why Party is so profitable......of course I lose....but u get the point.

PartyGaming - $10+$1|60/120 PL Hi - Omaha - 10 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3
    MP+1: 26,110.00
    Hero (MP+2): 7,501.00
    LP: 11,925.00
    CO: 3,535.00
    BTN: 14,715.00
    SB: 2,090.00
    BB: 1,700.00
    UTG: 9,600.00
    UTG+1: 8,675.00
    MP: 6,900.00
    SB posts SB 60.00, BB posts BB 120.00
    Pre Flop: (180.00) Hero has :7d: :qh: :as: :5s:
    fold, UTG+1 raises to 420.00, fold, fold, Hero calls 420.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold
    Flop: (1020.00, 2 players):9c: :ad: :qc:
    UTG+1 bets 1,020.00, Hero raises to 4,080.00, UTG+1 raises to 7,140.00, Hero calls 3,001.00 and is all-in
    Turn: (15182.00, 2 players) :3d:
    River: (15182.00, 2 players) :kd:
    UTG+1 shows :3h: :8h: :ks::kc: (Three of a Kind, Kings) (Pre 53%, Flop 10%, Turn 10%)
    Hero shows :7d: :qh: :as: :5s: (Two Pair, Aces and Queens) (Pre 47%, Flop 90%, Turn 90%)
    UTG+1 wins 15,182.00
  • trigs wrote: »
    completely agree with this. the mtt schedule is shitastic, plus the software is horrid. if i didn't keep cashing out there, i'd never go back.
    EDIT: and where's blondfish?
    Bu$y grinding the $hitastic $chedule with the horrid $oftware! :biggrin:
  • The $100 deposit bonus worked for me. The Danish lottery site has joined the PartyPoker network and now I know why I love eating Danish! :fish:This month's promotions have been worth thousands of dollars! :cool:
    Danish lotto players spilling onto PartyPoker

It's good news for PartyPoker players this week with the news that Danish lottery site Danske Spil has joined the PartyPoker network.

Denmark regulated online poker on the 1st January 2012 although players are still part of the .com worldwide liquidity pool, rather than being ringfenced similar to France and Italy post-regulation.

What's more the figures are already telling; PartyPoker has moved into the number two traffic spot on Pokerscout.com, overtaking the iPoker network and likely to extend the gap having acquired the huge Danish lottery group as a partner.
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    Deposit $50 or more and we’ll double your money with a bonus up to $100. Use your bonus to take advantage of our rake free tournaments, or make a splash in our busy cash games.

Deposit now using bonus code RAKEFREE and get a 100% bonus up to $100.
    hr.png

rake-free-50-en_US.jpg

$50,000 depositors’ freeroll

Deposit $50 or more and play for a $50,000 prize pool in our exclusive depositors’ freeroll. Make a deposit using bonus code RAKEFREE, and as well as your 100% reload bonus, you’ll also play in our huge tournament on Sunday 5th February 2012 at 11.00 ET.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    The $100 deposit bonus worked for me. The Danish lottery site has joined the PartyPoker network and now I know why I love eating Danish! :fish:This month's promotions have been worth thousands of dollars! :cool:

if i could get their fucking software to work longer than 5 minutes without disconnecting i'd be playing there. i've even been in contact with them on the phone trying to fix the problems and it still doesn't work. in actuality, i can't even get their software to run on my one laptop anymore, and on my new laptop the disconnections are insanely frequent. *sigh* i miss kicking ass on party :(
    if i could get their fucking software to work longer than 5 minutes without disconnecting i'd be playing there. i've even been in contact with them on the phone trying to fix the problems and it still doesn't work. in actuality, i can't even get their software to run on my one laptop anymore, and on my new laptop the disconnections are insanely frequent. *sigh* i miss kicking ass on party :(

Have you considered it may not be their software and perhaps something wrong in your setup? Keep in mind that many hundreds of thousands are using the software just fine. Are you claiming that it is only Party you have these problems with?
  • Danish= Northern Europeans right?:p

NOM NOM NOM yummy!!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Have you considered it may not be their software and perhaps something wrong in your setup? Keep in mind that many hundreds of thousands are using the software just fine. Are you claiming that it is only Party you have these problems with?

i've also read on more than one forum of others having the same issues so i'm assuming it's not just me. also, like i said, i have two different set ups and they both work differently but neither is good enough.

still, could be my fault but i put in hours trying to fix it talking to their IT people and it still doesn't work.
    i've also read on more than one forum of others having the same issues so i'm assuming it's not just me. also, like i said, i have two different set ups and they both work differently but neither is good enough.

still, could be my fault but i put in hours trying to fix it talking to their IT people and it still doesn't work.

I assume you have taken the suggestions out of some of the other threads re virus/spyware checks correct? Also does everything else work ok? Seems very strange that both setups fail the same, perhaps a router issue? Would it be possible to take a laptop to another location, ie another internet connection and try it?
    I assume you have taken the suggestions out of some of the other threads re virus/spyware checks correct? Also does everything else work ok? Seems very strange that both setups fail the same, perhaps a router issue? Would it be possible to take a laptop to another location, ie another internet connection and try it?

yeah i've tried deleting all caches, cookies, etc. i've deleted everything i could find from party on my laptop (i even went through help files that taught me to completely delete everything) and reinstalled it but still didn't work. on my old laptop it won't even let me open the software anymore even though before i never had any problems. it just freezes on the screen where it tries to connect to party. on my new laptop (which is literally like one month old) it just constantly disconnects like every minute or two.

possibly a router issue. i could try it on another connection. why would the router just suddenly start causing problems though? not like i changed anything on it.
    possibly a router issue. i could try it on another connection. why would the router just suddenly start causing problems though? not like i changed anything on it.
    Well nothing you "know of" changed.. I would try two things, try the new laptop on another connection, or bypass your existing router and make sure the laptop is virus and spyware free. If you need any direct help I can always logon remotely and have a look. I may have done this once or twice before.. :)

For everyones info, I have found a dns trojan, link below, 3 times now in the last 2 months on client pc's. From what it does I could definitely see it affecting any internet connection that relies on real time info, ie online gaming or poker. It makes changes in the DNS settings in your router and routes you through russian servers.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/14/tdss_drops_dns_changer/
    Well nothing you "know of" changed.. I would try two things, try the new laptop on another connection, or bypass your existing router and make sure the laptop is virus and spyware free. If you need and direct help I can always logon remotely and have a look. I may have done this once or twice before.. :)

i do have virus software but it's only the free avg one. says i'm virus free. that's about as much as i know though. i'll try connecting the laptop directly to the modem to see if that helps. if not, i may take you up on your offer but i might not have time today though. your help is greatly appreciated.
    i do have virus software but it's only the free avg one. says i'm virus free. that's about as much as i know though. i'll try connecting the laptop directly to the modem to see if that helps. if not, i may take you up on your offer but i might not have time today though. your help is greatly appreciated.

Not a problem. The free version of AVG does not detect the sort of things I am talking about above.
  • I seem to get disconnected from party all the time too.Sometimes i have to close down the site and reconnect again. Every time it happens,my internet connection always says "Excellent". I always check another website right away to see if i can access that,ie email,msn, whatever.And I always can. I'ts definitely on their end.(For me anyways).Happens quite often too.Usually when you have a decent hand..lol
    Well nothing you "know of" changed.. I would try two things, try the new laptop on another connection, or bypass your existing router and make sure the laptop is virus and spyware free. If you need any direct help I can always logon remotely and have a look. I may have done this once or twice before.. :)

For everyones info, I have found a dns trojan, link below, 3 times now in the last 2 months on client pc's. From what it does I could definitely see it affecting any internet connection that relies on real time info, ie online gaming or poker. It makes changes in the DNS settings in your router and routes you through russian servers.

World's stealthiest rootkit pushes DNS hijacking trojan ? The Register

And before anyone thinks this is beyond the realm of possiblity I have used some of the info in the link below to access 2 local (to me) routers. From there I could almost do anything... Scary stuff, and there are a lot more sophisticated people around than me... All it takes is one of them to be a bad apple.. FYI, I can lock down a router setup so no one (at least that I know of) can get in... However technology advances and is always changing.. so tomorrow? who knows?

*** link deleted ** maybe that's not such a good idea..>:D
  • kidcolt66 wrote: »
    I seem to get disconnected from party all the time too.Sometimes i have to close down the site and reconnect again. Every time it happens,my internet connection always says "Excellent". I always check another website right away to see if i can access that,ie email,msn, whatever.And I always can. I'ts definitely on their end.(For me anyways).Happens quite often too.Usually when you have a decent hand and am playing against comp..lol

Same advice for you.. Your internet connection saying "excellent" just means your wireless connection to your router is excellent not necessarily to your ISP. Unless you are running some sort of internet monitoring software that I'm not aware of.

also fyp...
    Same advice for you.. Your internet connection saying "excellent" just means your wireless connection to your router is excellent not necessarily to your ISP. Unless you are running some sort of internet monitoring software that I'm not aware of.

also fyp...

Oh,ok,i see. Actually it hasnt happened as much(if at all)lately since i got my new laptop? Was on my pc all the time. It didnt seem to happen with any other poker sites though.Just PP.

I know i did have a couple trojans b4 on there....
    Not a problem. The free version of AVG does not detect the sort of things I am talking about above.

yeah, figured that.

i just downloaded party on my main pc that is connected directly to the modem and party seems to work fine. so i guess it must be a wireless router issue.

any tips in solving this issue comp?
    yeah, figured that.

i just downloaded party on my main pc that is connected directly to the modem and party seems to work fine. so i guess it must be a wireless router issue.

any tips in solving this issue comp?

You mean it's connected directly to the router (wired)? rather than your laptop using wireless? If this is a repeatable problem connect your laptop directly and disable wireless temporarily on the laptop. Then see how Party works. If this a real intermittant problem you have to try it long enough to be sure..

You can always reset your router back to factory defaults and set it all up again I suppose. What ISP do you use and what is the make/model of your router?
    You mean it's connected directly to the router (wired)? rather than your laptop using wireless? If this is a repeatable problem connect your laptop directly and disable wireless temporarily on the laptop. Then see how Party works. If this a real intermittant problem you have to try it long enough to be sure..

You can always reset your router back to factory defaults and set it all up again I suppose. What ISP do you use and what is the make/model of your router?

i mean that i downloaded party software on my pc computer which is used as my main computer set up. the modem is directly connected to the pc. it is not wireless. party software works fine on there, but it does not work on either of my laptops which are both wireless and connected through my router.

my isp is 192.186.0.1. the router is a D-Link model DIR-625

i'll try to connect my laptop directly to the modem (i.e. turn off wireless) to see if that works. although i can't do it right now so i'll have to try it later.
    i mean that i downloaded party software on my pc computer which is used as my main computer set up. the modem is directly connected to the pc. it is not wireless. party software works fine on there, but it does not work on either of my laptops which are both wireless and connected through my router.

my isp is 192.186.0.1. the router is a D-Link model DIR-625

i'll try to connect my laptop directly to the modem (i.e. turn off wireless) to see if that works. although i can't do it right now so i'll have to try it later.

Don't think we are quite talking the same language... :)

That IP address you listed is your local router IP address not your ISP, ie who you pay for internet access.. I certainly suspect something (malware) on your laptops or something in the router..
    Don't think we are quite talking the same language... :)

That IP address you listed is your local router IP address not your ISP, ie who you pay for internet access.. I certainly suspect something (malware) on your laptops or something in the router..

heh sorry. yeah i think it's something with my router. i highly doubt it's on both laptops especially since this one is crazy new and party wouldn't stop disconnecting like the first day i got it. my provider is primus.

yeah i managed to get it to work with the laptop connected directly (not wireless) so must be a router issue.
    heh sorry. yeah i think it's something with my router. i highly doubt it's on both laptops especially since this one is crazy new and party wouldn't stop disconnecting like the first day i got it. my provider is primus.

yeah i managed to get it to work with the laptop connected directly (not wireless) so must be a router issue.

Trust me, you don't want the issue with the thread I just posted in off-topic.

Scan all of your systems with Malwarebytes and reset your router to factory defaults and resetup your wireless with security. Also change your router admin password from it's default.
    Trust me, you don't want the issue with the thread I just posted in off-topic.

Scan all of your systems with Malwarebytes and reset your router to factory defaults and resetup your wireless with security. Also change your router admin password from it's default.

thanks comp. i will do this.
  • PartyPoker has another $100 reload bonus - bonus code 'venice' probably expiring on midnight. It just worked for me, so in addition to the $100 bonus from the rake-free promotion, I am now clearing $700 in cash bonuses this month.
    Bonus code: VENICE
    Total bonus offer: $100.00 USD
    Amount released
    $0.00 USD
    Delivery method
    10 installments of $10.00 USD
    Release 1 - $10.00 USD
    Released in 10 equal installments of $10.00 USD. Each installment is issued when:
    60 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
  • dammit, I just depo'd more today and didn't see this!