Season 1 Game 1 Tomorrow December 27th, 7pm. $40 Rebuy/Add on Tournament! Brampton!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone on here again know that I have put together a tournament tomorrow December 27th at 7pm.

It is the first tournament of a 10 tournament season. The information for the game and the season is as follows;

The season will consist of 10 regular games, with a final tournament of champions at the end with a progressive prize pot accumulated over the season.

The format of the regular season league games are as follows:
Game: NLHE
Starting Stack: $5,000 in tournament chips
Buy In: $35 + $5 ($5 bounty pot)
Rebuys: Max 2 within the first 3 blind levels
Add On: 1 add on of $15 for $3,000 in tournament chips, done at the end of the first 3 blind levels.
Blind Levels: 20 minutes
Payout: 65/35 up to 9 players, 50/30/20 9 to 17 players, 45/25/20/10 up to 25 players.
There will be a 10% rake of of the tournament prize pool that will be sent to the prize pot for the final tournament of champions. In order to qualify for the final tournament of champions you must have played in a minimum of 5 regular season tournaments. For the eligible players for the final tournament of champions, there will be a $5 increase in buy in for every game missed of regular season to a max of $25. There fore your new buy in is $35 + $5 (regular) plus $25 in missed games for a total entry fee of $65.

There will also be a points system in effect that will determine extra starting chips given to the starting stack at the tournament of champions.
10 points for each tournament played in
100 points for a w in
80 for 2nd
60 for 3rd
40 for 4th

For every 20 points earned you will get one $25 tournament chip added to your final tournament stack!

1-8 players 100 pts for 1st, 80pts for 2nd and 10 points for every player there
9-17 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 points for 3rd and 10 pts for every player there.
17-25 players 100 pts for 1st, 80 pts for 2nd, 60 pts for 3rd, 40 pts for 4th and 10 pts for every player there.

Each season game winner will have there picture posted with their winning hand and posted for all to see.

There will also be online games each week on pokerstars and points will be accumlated online as well to count towards the tournament of champions, but online live games played in will count towards being eligible for the final tournament. Online information will be posted in the New Year.

Please post if your interested, or have more questions you can post on here or private me as well for address and so forth. There is 100% payout and the 10% rake is all sent to the final tournament to grow the pot for the finals and is 100% paid out.

So far the list looks as follows for confirmed, but many still to confirm. Please let me know if you want to play and I will add you to the list.

‎1) Alex
2) Anita
3) Don
4) Colby
5) Enrico
6) Luca
7) Michael
8) Saf
9) Salim
10) Robert F
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

Comments

• Anyone in the GTA feel like playing tonight? I know there are a lot of other games going tonight but I host a fun honest game in Brampton. Also Leaf game will be on the big screen for those leaf fans lol....