5 years!

Today is 5 years of me being on this forum! You all have had the privilege and honor of me being in your lives spreading cheer and happiness to you, as well as helping out peeps in situations and bringing you advanced poker strategy and spreading the common sense when it is needed. >:D

I am looking forward to more sit n go chat with the likes of trigs, cdnvet, darbday and anybody else on here that likes to play them there stt's.

I am glad I have met Dr.Tyore my twin brother:), also for Kristy who I now understand why the way she is;).

Some memories are playing the royal and meeting Wetts and Steve Kerr who are both very quite and different in real life, but meh so am I.:) Also missed meeting Hobbes for the 1st time than also which was a bummer.

Also looking forward to who is going to be a grampa first, milo or str82ace:D.

Also looking forward to more DJ'ing talk from vekked. :)

I am pretty much the same guy as 5 years ago, being silly and funny and bringing smiles to people's faces but more vocal and don't take shit from anyone.

So anyway here is to 5 years and 5 more! (maybe;))

Your pal

philliivey

Comments

• Posted for easiest way to check own anniversary

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Posted for easiest way to check own anniversary

Mark

Feb 9, 2005. 6 weeks ahead of yours truly.

Hint... Have a look at your profile newbie..:)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Feb 9, 2005. 6 weeks ahead of yours truly.

Hint... Have a look at your profile newbie..:)

Didn't say I didn't know how

Just the easiest.

Mark
  • 7 years an 4 months on the dot . . .
  • Five years and you still can't deal cards...
  • moose wrote: »
    Longer.

Not the first time I've heard that . . . :-\
  • Milo wrote: »
    Not the first time I've heard that . . . :-\

Fail. I suck at calendar math.
  • He's better than Shaz . . . but then again, so is my cat.
  • Coming up on the big... 11 months
  • Macke wrote: »
    Coming up on the big... 11 months

Hi Macke!:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Today is 5 years of me being on this forum! You all have had the privilege and honor of me being in your lives spreading cheer and happiness to you, as well as helping out peeps in situations and bringing you advanced poker strategy and spreading the common sense when it is needed. >:D

I am looking forward to more sit n go chat with the likes of trigs, cdnvet, darbday and anybody else on here that likes to play them there stt's.

I am glad I have met Dr.Tyore my twin brother:), also for Kristy who I now understand why the way she is;).

Some memories are playing the royal and meeting Wetts and Steve Kerr who are both very quite and different in real life, but meh so am I.:) Also missed meeting Hobbes for the 1st time than also which was a bummer.

Also looking forward to who is going to be a grampa first, milo or str82ace:D.

Also looking forward to more DJ'ing talk from vekked. :)

I am pretty much the same guy as 5 years ago, being silly and funny and bringing smiles to people's faces but more vocal and don't take shit from anyone.

So anyway here is to 5 years and 5 more! (maybe;))

Your pal

philliivey

Ding Ding Ding 5 Years :)

will be my 8th in April :o

although I only show up like once a year or less :D

when there's something interesting going on in the WWE Thread

so not so often then :p
  • Ding Ding Ding 5 Years :)

Interesting.. Wonder who has the oldest active membership on here? Bet there aren't too many older than yours.
  • Ding Ding Ding 5 Years :)

HAHA:wink2:
  • compuease wrote: »
    Interesting.. Wonder who has the oldest active membership on here? Bet there aren't too many older than yours.

there must be O_o
  • And now over 5k posts as well. :)